I’m Finally Going to Give Up Reading This Site

You mean he has gone - I don't have to look to see who has posted each comment before reading it - HOORAY. Used to read the Echo site and gave up due to him. I know Eddie is a God, but how did he manage that?

What a start to 2019 - onwards and upwards.

UTCIAD

Hey guys. I just logged in to enter tomorrow’s attendance competition and then noticed the good news.

So I’m afraid I shall be back. Trying to rearrange the words of Bill Mc's missives so I can understand them. Enjoying the fumes of Al"s late night postings and chuckling at KBG's humour. Also I can continue to annoy one or two of you with all my sensible posts!

Btw, I thoroughly enjoyed the game on Wednesday night and yes it should have been a red card. Also great new signings.

Hey guys. I just logged in to enter tomorrow’s attendance competition and then noticed the good news.

So I’m afraid I shall be back. Trying to rearrange the words of Bill Mc's missives so I can understand them. Enjoying the fumes of Al"s late night postings and chuckling at KBG's humour. Also I can continue to annoy one or two of you with all my sensible posts!

Btw, I thoroughly enjoyed the game on Wednesday night and yes it should have been a red card. Also great new signings.

Welcome back - you have been missed :whist:

You mean he has gone - I don't have to look to see who has posted each comment before reading it - HOORAY. Used to read the Echo site and gave up due to him. I know Eddie is a God, but how did he manage that?

What a start to 2019 - onwards and upwards.

UTCIAD
Hi Tony Scott's shins - like me you are a new poster. It's your user name that brings back happy memories for me. The early seventies - the John Bond era - standing in the terraces - the South end. Although we could stand anywhere, we generally stood in roughly the same place. There was always a guy behind me shouting "c'mon Scottie". Great player. Happy days.

Well done that man has gone ,so I can enjoy reading news and views from true fans of Bournemouth win or lose up or down I seen it all since the 1950s home and away seen some great games ,so glad he the troublemaker and attention seeker is no more .Thanks

Great news. Us newbies absolutely need the input of the Legends.

I know that I was one of the ones that beat up on him, and sometimes I was a bit disappointed with myself ....... but ......
doesn't the site suddenly feel lighter? There will always be scraps, but the constant negativity .... hope I never see that again. Can you imagine what he would be posting about Clyne and Solanke signings .......

Good to see you back where you belong tnp.

How do we know he is gone for good..... he might suddenly reappear with a New Year strategy!
Tbh...I've got more respect for him than a few others that are actually more venomous and for the couple of Wimpy Non-Combatants that have me on Ignore !
ShMinto was/is at least a Conviction Doomer !

;