Interesting article on our transfer policy

AFCBade - 22/7/2016 10:25

young talent but not neccessarily english talent eg ake, hyndman, moussett etc

but brought up through the English system in their later years and well used to the English style of football.

A really excellent article from a young man who really gets it. We will never lose out by signing young English players.

Puts many journos to shame.

Going back a bit and when we were in the lower leagues our club made the big mistake by getting rid of our youth policy and we lost out by it.

Then it returned and we found players like Brett Pitman etc.

Braithwell - 22/7/2016 11:41

And then he went and spoiled it all by saying, I'm a Mutd fan, poor kid, I wonder if it was forced upon him.

fear not, he is slowly (or rather quickly) being coverted.

Rahul W ?@rcbianrahul 3 minutes ago
Never gotten such a response on an article before, I'm really overwhelmed! #afcb fans are awesome, will start following the club more now :)

The Alchemist - 22/7/2016 11:00

AFCBade - 22/7/2016 10:25

young talent but not neccessarily english talent eg ake, hyndman, moussett etc

but brought up through the English system in their later years and well used to the English style of football.

agree but that isnt the same as English talent

Well written article. Not many can write like that at 16. An easier, more factual, more enjoyable read than most press articles

@bedscherry, Redpost, The Alchemist, onenilup, mikecash73, billythekid: Thanks for the comments, I appreciate it. Tried my best to be as accurate as possible :)

@wellsworld: :)

@AFCBade: Don't think I specifically called Ake, Hyndman, Mousset to be English talent, if i did, my bad.

@Braithwell, cockbeard: As a young foreign supporter, I support Man Utd. It's not like I was given a choice. However I do know the feeling of supporting a much smaller side given that Singapore/India aren't internationally known for their football. I like to follow most smaller teams with a nice story and good football, which Bournemouth are. First game of the season will be interesting. Bournemouth deffo my 2nd team to support in EPL now after the response I've gotten from the fans. :afcb:

@Table: Pokemon Go isn't out in Singapore yet ;)

Rahul W - my pleasure. Getting any form of compliment on this board is a staggering achievement. Keep up the good work...

;