Iraola song

Allen

First Team
can someone share the lyrics
All I can make out is Iraola Iraola Iraola oooh
.....................scummers
Iraola Iraola Iraola oooh

At the moment there is song that could be attached to AI. It is a track on Elton Johns album entitled Sleeping With The Past. There is a track called Durban Deep. The main lyric and chorus goes - Going Down, Down Down Down Down.

will he be here long enough? I'm not saying he should go but if we are in the bottom 3 in January will the owners still give him time?

That said, I don't think Elphick is ready yet..

Completely cringe lyrics. He probably couldn't even tell you the meaning of what we refer to as a "scummer".
Think we could make the song slightly better and less cringe .. oh how I miss the the Eddie Howe song .. surely going forward ( hopefully with Al ) we could make the song longer change it up a bit ..

Think we could make the song slightly better and less cringe .. oh how I miss the the Eddie Howe song .. surely going forward ( hopefully with Al ) we could make the song longer change it up a bit ..

I asked ChatGPT to create a Sloop John B based chant for Iraola and frankly it's crap:

(Chorus)
Iraola, Iraola, bring us victory, oh Iraola!We'll sing for you, Andoni, as we conquer all, oh Iraola!
(Verse)
He came to Cherries with a vision so bright,With passion and tactics that shine like a light.From Bilbao to Bournemouth, he's here to stay,Leading us to glory, in the Premier League we'll sway!
(Chorus)
Iraola, Iraola, bring us victory, oh Iraola!We'll sing for you, Andoni, as we conquer all, oh Iraola!
(Verse)
In the stands, we'll cheer you, with voices so loud,Through ups and downs, we'll stand proud.With Iraola in charge, we'll rise above,To the top of the table, with the one we love!
(Chorus)

I asked ChatGPT to create a Sloop John B based chant for Iraola and frankly it's crap:

(Chorus)
(Verse)
He came to Cherries with a vision so bright,With passion and tactics that shine like a light.From Bilbao to Bournemouth, he's here to stay,Leading us to glory, in the Premier League we'll sway!
(Chorus)
(Verse)
In the stands, we'll cheer you, with voices so loud,Through ups and downs, we'll stand proud.With Iraola in charge, we'll rise above,To the top of the table, with the one we love!
(Chorus)

Reads/sounds like something you'd expect MLS fans to chant at a game...

If we get a new manager, I'm hoping for Gary Monk, so we can sing this song... lyrics seem on point for our situation.

(thanks to daughter for playing this, over and over, recently...)

(Chorus)
(Verse)
(Chorus)
(Verse)
(Chorus)
The only thing worse is asking for it to be created :)

I think we could still sing "Eddie had a dream", but just update the ending to reflect the current manager/team.

Eddie, minus 17, having no money; it's all part of our history so doesn't seem disrespectful, to me, to keep singing about it.

There's also a lack of acknowledgement from the manager and players when songs are sung. Neto comes and waves at the NS to ' Neto,neto' and then that's it until he claps at half time before running off. The other players give a half arsed wave at the supporters and that's it. The manager has a song sung at him and he doesn't react to it so it stops. We've had players show some connection to the supporters in the past but not this lot. There's no interaction as the players are distanced more and more from the fans into their little demi-god worlds

;