It's snowing

Small world eh, they are a great bunch up there. Richard was on good form last night and we had a cracking evening. Must have been good, didn't notice how cold it was on the way home!!!
Yes,very friendly place and I think they are into real ales which a lot of people like,though not being a proper drinker I'm more into the food part

Yes,very friendly place and I think they are into real ales which a lot of people like,though not being a proper drinker I'm more into the food part
Yep, food and beer are both excellent up there. Proper home made food, if anyone wants a real steak and ale pie (they do others - 6 varieties on sale last night) thats the place to go.

What a difference 24 hours makes.

Just had a 3 mile walk over Hengistbury Head.

The view from on top takes some beating, it was really clear.

Looking over Christchurch Harbour to the Priory and all along the Mudeford spit and all along the coast towards Hurst Castle.

The Polar Bear off the end by the Needles on the IOW was clear to see.

Then looking the other way could see the Purbecks and down along the coast.

Dorset takes some beating.

Snow on the English south coast...

TAf5.gif

First time since September I've got home from work in the sunshine thinking beer in the garden.

By the time I'd grabbed a couple of bottles and a pint glass we had flakes of snow falling in Pokesdown. Only for a few minutes and the sun was back, but...

Yes, I sat outside out for a couple. OK, three. :)

Nightmare up here, motorway accidents all over the place, it snowed heavily this morning in some areas but people didn't seem to understand that you have to drive safely in it.

Read the local forecast which predicted snow by eight p.m.
Yeah right I thought as it was sunny and clear skies(7 p.m.)
As wife and daughter came home from dance class,phoned me to say blizzard conditions on Whitelegg Way, a few flakes showing up in our garden nothing more. By the time they reached Kinson it was completely clear ,no signs of any snow.
Just goes to show how localised weather can be.

;