Ivan Fresneda

billythekid

UTC Legend
Another player I don’t think has been mentioned before like Skipp by the Echo.

Another name linked with Cherries, reports in Spain claim the club have recently lodged a bid for Valladolid defender Ivan Fresneda.

But Spanish outlet Revelo claim the 18-year-old has turned down advances from both Cherries and Crystal Palace.

I stand and wait to be amazed, but he's been linked with pretty much every top club in Europe. It would be an unusual choice for him to consider us or Palace.

I stand and wait to be amazed, but he's been linked with pretty much every top club in Europe. It would be an unusual choice for him to consider us or Palace.

Shows we are thinking big and not afraid to try.

I know Arsenal have recently been linked with the player.

ohec being first with the link (along with reporting loan interest in Skipp *after* Conte had already said the player's not leaving spurs) makes it a 2/10 likelihood.

Skipp was very good against us, even when we were 2-0 up he seemed like one of the best players on the pitch. I don't want him to join anybody near the bottom.

Yeah, I really like this approach. Players will knock us back but it only matters if you're too proud.

Land one or two of these talents and it's more attractive for others especially if they do well.

Indeed mate.

This bloke is meant to be outstanding too. Right back, Spanish, seems ideal now with the new boss.

This could be a fantastic acquisition. Reportedly a great talent already and likely to thrive under Iraola.

Get this, Barcelona were reportedly keen but can’t afford to pay his €17 million release clause. How surreal is it that Bournemouth could be able to outbid Barcelona.

;