Ivan Fresneda

Fake news.

No BBC journalist has said anything. It’s crazy in this social media how misinformation can spread so quickly, one person tweets something fake and multiple try hard/wannabe journalist accounts repost it in the attempt to gain attention/followers. Social media is toxic in so many ways.

Fake news.

No BBC journalist has said anything. It’s crazy in this social media how misinformation can spread so quickly, one person tweets something fake and multiple try hard/wannabe journalist accounts repost it in the attempt to gain attention/followers. Social media is toxic in so many ways.

Of all the things that social media does that is 'toxic' .. false rumours about potential football transfers is not one of them.

Of all the things that social media does that is 'toxic' .. false rumours about potential football transfers is not one of them.
I was talking about the general spreading of misinformation, it certainly is incredibly toxic. This is just a very minor and insignificant example of how misinformation can be spread so quickly.

Stories that we are in for Fresneda are resurfacing. With Kerkez on the left and Fresneda on the right I think Iraolaball promises to be great.

Stories that we are in for Fresneda are resurfacing. With Kerkez on the left and Fresneda on the right I think Iraolaball promises to be great.

Careful Roger, the tweet police will be out in a minute, to tell you this is ********************************, with their insider knowledge. Oh yeah that's right they know no more than anyone else.

Anyway back on point, it seems to me, we are pursuing Fresneda, whether we succeed or not, is another matter.

The latest talk has been that Barcelona had him lined up as their second option in case their move for Joao Cancelo didn't work out, and understandably Fresneda was very keen on that idea. However...

Since the Cancelo move is now starting to take shape and seems likely to happen, I guess Fresneda may again be open to other opportunities. I wonder who will step into the breach over the next few days?

The latest talk has been that Barcelona had him lined up as their second option in case their move for Joao Cancelo didn't work out, and understandably Fresneda was very keen on that idea. However...

Since the Cancelo move is now starting to take shape and seems likely to happen, I guess Fresneda may again be open to other opportunities. I wonder who will step into the breach over the next few days?
Interesting. I seem to remember someone from the club saying we have to wait for the 'big clubs' to make their moves before we can go for certain players. Does this mean we can now swoop in?

Interesting. I seem to remember someone from the club saying we have to wait for the 'big clubs' to make their moves before we can go for certain players. Does this mean we can now swoop in?
Could be! A bit like how Vina was hanging around until we signed another left back ;)

;