Jaidon Anthony

Great vision for a youngster,I love some of his first touch reverse passes.

A good video to watch is the 8-0 under 23 game v Basingstoke from a couple of seasons back,hecstood out massively in that.

Please get him and Jordan signed up on proper deals ,would be a travesty to lose these two for nothing if we dont.

Confident him and JZ will sign. Played it well with their agent because now talking a completely different set of numbers that they would have in November last year. Well deserved for both of them, they’ve been a breath of fresh air and so good to watch. They need to negotiate that if one plays the other has to as they are twice the player when in a combo!!

They get £60 for Gordon who I think is overrated, we want at least £50 for Anthony, he’s young, proven and hungry.

Definitely don’t want to see him go don’t get me wrong

He’s a good prospect but given his contract situation I would definitely take 5-10m with a hefty sell on.

I think you're getting way above the pay table there.

I doubt he is worth 3 million at the moment.

Problem is we have a mercenary on our hands.

Thinks he will get a million pound sign on bonus.

Of course, worth not signing a new deal.

Badly advised, and if the little c,nt wants to HD us to ransom.....bench the little cnmt.

Don't even play him.....

I think you're getting way above the pay table there.

I doubt he is worth 3 million at the moment.

Problem is we have a mercenary on our hands.

Thinks he will get a million pound sign on bonus.

Of course, worth not signing a new deal.

Badly advised, and if the little c,nt wants to HD us to ransom.....bench the little cnmt.

Don't even play him.....
bit harsh on a lad who has never given anything less that 100%. Where do you get the 'mercenary' bit from? How do you know what stage his contact situation/negotiations are at? Why not give him the benefit of the doubt before slagging him off? I'd love to see him sign a new contract with us.

At then end of the day it’s job to players and if they think they can get more money elsewhere wether that be a signing on bonus or wages etc they will leave. Players don’t generally have an attachment to a club like us fans do.

bit harsh on a lad who has never given anything less that 100%. Where do you get the 'mercenary' bit from? How do you know what stage his contact situation/negotiations are at? Why not give him the benefit of the doubt before slagging him off? I'd love to see him sign a new contract with us.
So would I.

But he has had contracts on the table for many months.

Hasn't signed one.

DB, however despite his illness has just signed a 4 year deal.

If they were committed to the club, they would already have signed.

They aren't even that good.

A lot of teams would take a chance on him.

What he has shown is some loyalty.

What are you trying to prove SDD?

It's a tricky one isn't it and I really like Anthony but, while nobody really knows what stage any contract negotiations are at, if it is clear those talks are stalled and/or he wont be staying beyond this season then surely its in the clubs interests to move him on.

There has been no indication that he is anything but 100% committed on the pitch but we all saw what happened last time with you know who and a tribunal is probably unlikely to award anything more than a few million in compensation versus a buyer possibly offering in the region of £10m now.

The other problem, and one that is very significant, is that any buyer is likely to be a direct rival so is it actually better to bite the bullet and keep him rather than strengthen a rival for what is small money in prem terms?

I'm glad its not my decision.

;