Jaidon Anthony

10 million?

Parker can easily turn him into a 500,000 player.

And as Parker says, we need bodies.

10 million for Anthony......that's an absolute joke of an evaluation.

He missed 3 sitters against Norwich when some more hungry players shone.

Kids.

10 million?

Parker can easily turn him into a 500,000 player.

And as Parker says, we need bodies.

10 million for Anthony......that's an absolute joke of an evaluation.

He missed 3 sitters against Norwich when some more hungry players shone.

Kids.
seems you don't rate him...but others may do 10 million is nothing in todays market for a young talented player...he is still under contract and we can hold out for a decent fee at this point...FFS Forest have just splashed out over 40 million on a relatively unproven youngster as far as PL is concerned....figures being quoted for players we are interested in are also inflated!

seems you don't rate him...but others may do 10 million is nothing in todays market for a young talented player...he is still under contract and we can hold out for a decent fee at this point...FFS Forest have just splashed out over 40 million on a relatively unproven youngster as far as PL is concerned....figures being quoted for players we are interested in are also inflated!

What Forest do is not what even the biggest clubs are doing.

A scattergun approach is just that....... hit and miss.

Jaidon Anthony has proved nothing at this level, has already shown an unwilling to sign a new deal.

These things don't go unnoticed.

He was worse than average against Norwich.

Missed some absolute sitters.

Parker won't play him unless he signs a deal, and therefore is worth about 1.5 million

Where on earth you're plucking 10 million from is anyone's guess.

Nowhere near that level.

Given his debut season in the champ, his debut PL showing against Arsenal and his play against Norwich, I think Jaidon will have a very good career ahead of him... No one knows why he's not signed a contract, but the fact he hasn't could be about to bite us on the ****************... I'd be gutted if he went...

What Forest do is not what even the biggest clubs are doing.

A scattergun approach is just that....... hit and miss.

Jaidon Anthony has proved nothing at this level, has already shown an unwilling to sign a new deal.

These things don't go unnoticed.

He was worse than average against Norwich.

Missed some absolute sitters.

Parker won't play him unless he signs a deal, and therefore is worth about 1.5 million

Where on earth you're plucking 10 million from is anyone's guess.

Nowhere near that level.

Whilst I get where you're going with this, I think 'worse than average' is very harsh on him... You have to firstly be in the position to miss the chance, and a couple of those sitters were actual ok saves as well... Not like he had open nets...

Whilst I get where you're going with this, I think 'worse than average' is very harsh on him... You have to firstly be in the position to miss the chance, and a couple of those sitters were actual ok saves as well... Not like he had open nets...
He should have put 1 in 3 away.

If it's £1.5m then we may as well hang onto him since the compensation amount awarded if another English club signed him next summer would likely be in excess of that.

Who else is going to offer DB a four year deal?

In a thread about Jaydon Anthony, you ask who will offer DB a 4 year deal.

Then you say they aren't comparable situations.

You were the one SDD making this an ' 'uncomparable' situation.

Brooks has nothing to do with Anthony, unless we are comparing loyalty.

Who else is going to offer DB a four year deal?

I very much doubt many sides would be rushing to offer Brooks a lucrative deal, given what he's just been through... sure he'll come good, but it's a pretty intense period he's been through, physically, mentally, emotionally etc, to state the obvious.

Anthony' a weird one, as in appears to have the potential, perhaps, to make it, but is yet to prove it. The money we'd probably want for him is maybe significantly more than clubs will offer for him,, but then the contract situation makes things a bit more 'interesting' too. No way a club would offer near 10 million for him I'd have thought.

I’d say. 5 million with a 30% sell on clause if he wants to go.
Otherwise wait, we’ll get some sort of compensation for him, although we would risk another wee turd situation.

In a thread about Jaydon Anthony, you ask who will offer DB a 4 year deal.

Then you say they aren't comparable situations.

You were the one SDD making this an ' 'uncomparable' situation.

Brooks has nothing to do with Anthony, unless we are comparing loyalty.

Sorry, who brought DB up again?

I very much doubt many sides would be rushing to offer Brooks a lucrative deal, given what he's just been through... sure he'll come good, but it's a pretty intense period he's been through, physically, mentally, emotionally etc, to state the obvious.

This was the point I was making.

I seriously doubt he’s been running his contract down for this amount of time so to hold all the power and push through a dream move to Nottingham Forest.

I seriously doubt he’s been running his contract down for this amount of time so to hold all the power and push through a dream move to Nottingham Forest.

I think he wanted a loan move to Olympiakos and saw that as his best chance.

Could say the same about Lingard, wages probably play a big part.

Reactions: DJ

;