Jaidon Anthony

that depends on how he interviews. can he say "deffynately, to be fair, 100%?"

I was only half watching, but the u23's did seem to play some quite good footy. they seemed to be getting kicked in the air a few times too!

Maybe but he's only just turned 21 and on two of his three appearances he's made a difference.

Nobody's claiming he's the finished article but he has something about him that's going to be really interesting to follow over the next couple of years.

Reactions: drd
If you’re not willing to take anything I say seriously then you should probably just block me
Lol how can i take anything you say seriously?......you dismissed King's goals yesterday as "only against a mid table L2 side" and the next day you're praising a player who played in the same game!.....laughable.

Lol how can i take anything you say seriously?......you dismissed King's goals yesterday as "only against a mid table L2 side" and the next day you're praising a player who played in the same game!.....laughable.
I am making a general comment about Anthony based on what I’ve seen of him on numerous occasions, both for the first team and for the under 21s. LOL

Sellable asset before the transfer deadline?

He is adding large chunks to his value with each game.

I know it's a post for comedic value but taking it seriously, I doubt anyone would consider him until they've seen him get through at least half a season, more likely longer.

However, keep up this form for the season and who knows what will happen next summer. There are some metaphirical cold, wet Tuesday nights in Stoke in his future. Perform well in those and genuine interest will grow.

;