Jamal Lowe

Would be a good move, he will bang them in for fun in Scotland .. always rated Lowe , so hope he gets a move ( he will definitely go somewhere) .

I still believe that Lowe may be of some use to us. Under AI's coaching I think he will improve and AI will improve him. I always felt that he has goals in him if he is utilised correctly.

I still believe that Lowe may be of some use to us. Under AI's coaching I think he will improve and AI will improve him. I always felt that he has goals in him if he is utilised correctly.

AI chose not to give him a squad number. Therefore AI has clearly made the decision that he won't be part of the team.

He won't be here when the window shuts.

AI chose not to give him a squad number. Therefore AI has clearly made the decision that he won't be part of the team.

He won't be here when the window shuts.
What you say is true. However, the reason he was not given a squad number may be down to fact that AI wanted to bring in additional players in and so, was limited to squad numbers etc. The lack of a squad number may not have been anything to do with his supposed lack of ability.

Yes, I agree that Lowe will be going. Unfortunately that is.

What you say is true. However, the reason he was not given a squad number may be down to fact that AI wanted to bring in additional players in and so, was limited to squad numbers etc. The lack of a squad number may not have been anything to do with his supposed lack of ability.

Yes, I agree that Lowe will be going. Unfortunately that is.

Lack of squad numbers?!

If you mean physical squad numbers he could be number 59 for all it matters. If you mean a squad place. The 25 man squad isn’t named until September.

Norwich are favourites now. They want a loan move and we want a permanent deal however. West Brom are also interested

If Norwich want a loan and try to say they don't have the money for a permanent deal, that's ok. We can come to an arrangement with a reduction on the future Aarons payments.

Absolutely no need at all to send him there on a loan when there is already a financial exchange in place that can be leveraged.

Did this move go through?

Not sure if it was confirmed but didn't seem like there would be a hitch. In fact the deal was updated to run until the end of the season, after which his contract expires. So, to all intents and purposes, he isn't our player anymore.

Good luck to him.

Reactions: Mdl

;