January Transfer Rumours

How do you know we didn’t try??? Not everyone wants to come to a club who are performing pretty sh*t, and has a great chance of being in the Champ again...

At this moment in time I think most would go for Palace, between us and them...

I mean, right now... what can Eddie really offer anyone...?? P*ss poor recent record... P*ss poor stadium... P*ss poor training facilities... P*ss poor history as a club...

At least the likes of Villa, Norwich, WHU have top flight history and decent set ups etc. to put on show... Can’t imagine players are too excited about walking out at DC...
Fair points.

How do you know we didn’t try??? Not everyone wants to come to a club who are performing pretty sh*t, and has a great chance of being in the Champ again...

At this moment in time I think most would go for Palace, between us and them...

I mean, right now... what can Eddie really offer anyone...?? P*ss poor recent record... P*ss poor stadium... P*ss poor training facilities... P*ss poor history as a club...

At least the likes of Villa, Norwich, WHU have top flight history and decent set ups etc. to put on show... Can’t imagine players are too excited about walking out at DC...

Don't really agree with all of that. We have signed plenty of talent across five seasons, so we know the stadium itself isn't an issue for them. The training facilities could be better but they are not terrible now really. Not like it used to be.

The main reason for players to be wary right now is the league position, pure and simple.

I guess I'm trying to say 'right now', we are not an attractive option... and the other clubs around us have all of what I've stared as big positives... The likes of WHU, Villa, BHA even Norwich to a degree, are clubs that you can see flirting with the PL and Championship on a regular basis and you'd back them to come back if went down...

Us on the other hand, 'right. now', can't offer any of the above... It's also unknown how we'll handle a potential relegation... It's a huge gamble for any new player wanting to come to a PL club, and stay there, when there are other clubs that offer possibly more stability, even with relegation.

I guess I'm trying to say 'right now', we are not an attractive option... and the other clubs around us have all of what I've stared as big positives... The likes of WHU, Villa, BHA even Norwich to a degree, are clubs that you can see flirting with the PL and Championship on a regular basis and you'd back them to come back if went down...

Us on the other hand, 'right. now', can't offer any of the above... It's also unknown how we'll handle a potential relegation... It's a huge gamble for any new player wanting to come to a PL club, and stay there, when there are other clubs that offer possibly more stability, even with relegation.

Seeing the news from West Ham this week, it sounds like they will be in massive trouble with relegation. Villa also with potential ffp issues if they went down.

Still think our only issue for players good enough to improve us, is the league position.

Besides Brighton I wonder who the other three are.

SSN

GUIRASSY ON WAY TO ENGLAND...

Amiens striker Serhou Guirassy is travelling to England now.

Four Premier League clubs trying to sign him.

Brighton have made an offer to sign him on loan with an option to buy.

A reporter from the standard said the king deal to Man U would’ve been contingent on afcb bringing in a replacement, who they thought was Jarrod Bowen

Don't really agree with all of that. We have signed plenty of talent across five seasons, so we know the stadium itself isn't an issue for them. The training facilities could be better but they are not terrible now really. Not like it used to be.

The main reason for players to be wary right now is the league position, pure and simple.
Think we pay over the top on wages to get players in

Besides Brighton I wonder who the other three are.

SSN

GUIRASSY ON WAY TO ENGLAND...

Amiens striker Serhou Guirassy is travelling to England now.

Four Premier League clubs trying to sign him.

Brighton have made an offer to sign him on loan with an option to buy.

I pray it's not us.

This bloke is the French Le Chukki.

This lad turned us down.

Jacob Bruun Larsen to sign for Hoffenheim from Borussia Dortmund for 9 million euros according to Guardian.

;