Jarred Gillett

There should a rule that the 4th Official can do his job without some yelling in his ear all the time.
It is too up close and personal on the line next to the managers…these guys also have to oversee games aswell.
Surely the box that managers and coaches need to stay in should stop them from encroaching on the 4th officials?
If they come out of the box into the area that the 4th official is situated in then they should be red carded

Didn't he do something similar in Australia before moving here? I'd be more interested in a full 90 rather than carefully edited highlights but... let's see. Maybe it could be interesting.

There should a rule that the 4th Official can do his job without some yelling in his ear all the time.
It is too up close and personal on the line next to the managers…these guys also have to oversee games aswell.
Surely the box that managers and coaches need to stay in should stop them from encroaching on the 4th officials?
If they come out of the box into the area that the 4th official is situated in then they should be red carded
Agree with this but we've seen so many new rules introduced that last for a few weeks and they fizzle out. Only two players allowed to approach a ref saw a wolves player get sent off last season as he was the 3rd to approach the ref. I don't remember seeing a top 6 club have a player sent off for the same thing all though they continually surrounded the referee. Goalkeepers penalised for punting outside the area yet we now see punts taken a yard out of the box with no recourse. Taking a throw in from the point the ball left the pitch. There have been so many new introductions that referees don't deliver on anymore that the players continue to take the Mick with. The refs need to be stronger in thier application of the rules and have the courage to stand up to the big teams, managers and players. The PGMOL are the source and they need to be more accountable aswell.

Didn't he do something similar in Australia before moving here? I'd be more interested in a full 90 rather than carefully edited highlights but... let's see. Maybe it could be interesting.
The demands are to apply the laws of the game fairly and consistently.
How does wearing a body cam improve his performance ?

Better to issue caps and sunglasses to the assistants to help them follow the match when the sun shines before this gimmick.

Personally I think all this talk of corruption and big club bias gives the referees and officials far too much credit.

You all really think that they are so good in their roles that they can manipulate everything the way they are?

You sure it’s not a bit of general incompetence?

How can any of them be amazing at their jobs when the laws keep swapping and changing so much that no one really knows the laws anymore. How can they be amazing at their jobs when they are told to lean on the technology so much, but those running the technology are often those even less qualified than the one on the pitch.
Funny how the richer clubs seem to benefit more from the incompetence. The rules are indeed vague, and I think officials are using this to justify making decisions one way in one match and another way in a different match, yet the bigger clubs benefit more. To me, it's obvious.

;