Jason Tindall

Ty.

Next statement you can enlighten us with?

Was it 1-1 also?

Did Surman walk too?

Wilshere didn't make the first 11?

Until I picked it up from one of the paper's reports on line it was the first I had read of it. Nothing on the BBC website and I may have missed it on COWS.

To be fair it wasn't publicised that much, we were at the game and I didn't realise until watching it back that Purches was assisting EH 2nd half

The daft thing is Tindall didn't see the elbow but reacted when others did and talked himself into the sending off.

He's already had a touchline ban at the start of last season so might get the book thrown at him at bit more.

I recall EH saying a couple of weeks back that gobbing off to the fourth official was part of JTs match day jobs. So even if he hadn't seen it, I can only imagine that EH did and wanted him to get in the refs ear about it

Jason is brilliant at winding up the opposition's bench and questioning the 4th official. Always enjoy watching it.

Just after Afobe's shot hit the inside of the post, Jason seemed to be appealing about something, he didn't look very happy.

The rebound of the post was going directly to King (may have been offside?) but hit the keepers leg and went out.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/15890123.AFC_Bournemouth__39_s_assistant_manager_Jason_Tindall_is_stopped_during_police_campaign_to_tackle_drivers_using_mobile_phones/
:wrong: :wrong: :wrong:

I have a certain amount of sympathy.

I got nicked a couple of years ago in Iwerne Minster, in stationary traffic.

The reason I was using my phone was to warn a customer I was going to be late as I thought there had been an accident.
There were police cars and bikes all over the show up ahead.

Turns out that the traffic was stationary because the police were nicking people on their mobile phones on a narrow stretch of road where there was nowhere to pull over off the road.

I have no doubt that while my lorry was parked up, helping to increase the traffic chaos, a few more people got nicked.

And all you can do is smile sweetly and take it on the chin.

Not sure where it was in this country, but on TV they mentioned a driver was caught doing 60 mph while texting with both hands.

But this person had the answer, not in our country though.

A driver on the Schuylkill Expressway in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania recorded another driver steering her car with her feet while texting with both hands.

https://boingboing.net/2016/08/12/driver-caught-steering-with-fe.html

Then you have this offence.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/15889233.WATCH___Reckless__driver_caught_doing_speeds_of_up_to_155mph_on_the_M3/

No sympathy from me. Anyone using a hand held mobile phone whilst driving should get an automatic ban in my opinion. Fines don't seem to deter people from doing it, nor the the current points given. Yesterday's news reminded us of the two young blokes wiped out after a lorry driver hit them whilst watching videos on his phone. He got a 6 year sentence - they lost their lives and their families lost sons, brothers, fathers. The law is blatantly ignored by a large percentage of drivers and that needs to change. That'smy mini rant over with.

;