Jason Tindall

It’s interesting the hardcore of veteran players here were dismayed when he got the job for similar reasons. Big time Charlie and it was about him, the anthesis of Eddie. The rifts grew with the way departing players were treated and then public falling outs with the likes of Gosling. Come the end none were playing for him.

Coach v Head Coach. Very different skill set.

It’s interesting the hardcore of veteran players here were dismayed when he got the job for similar reasons. Big time Charlie and it was about him, the anthesis of Eddie. The rifts grew with the way departing players were treated and then public falling outs with the likes of Gosling. Come the end none were playing for him.

Out of interest, do you run that Tindall twitter account?

What a knob head Tindall must be !
Does he honestly think that he’d be anywhere near to that, no doubt highly paid, job at NUFC if Eddie hadn’t asked for him to be there ?
Presumably he thinks that any success there is all down to him.
He might be making a significant contribution for all I know but FFS give Eddie the respect that he deserves. What a total tool !

Yep, joke of an appointment. Howe would still do extremely well without Tindall, not sure I'd say the same about Tindall.

I've also heard a few things that indicate he's a pretty slimy individual.

Poor appointment obviously but I'm not sure why you are so keen to take the side of these key players who apparently downed tools half way through a season because they didn't like the manager. Do you down tools when you don't like your boss? F*ck those players!

How has anything JT done of late impacted on anything at Dean Court ?
Why the hate ? Don't get it...for what purpose?

Everything we think, eat, sleep, dream... should be about the projection of Our clubs fate in the World of Football .

Anything that creeps in about people like JT should reflect back on their part in the positives of our history.
We want to hold our heads up as ' Football People'...and jettison the image of Tennis Courts and Zimmer Frames ..I'm not f√cking joking...
....a Boscombe fan wants to be able to sit in a Sunderland pub, word - wrestle on the subject ..and be held to respect !

Ouattaras goal at Tottenham gave us a wonderful platform to make our mark in the Football stratosphere !

Last edited:

;