Jay Mellette

Could this be where the buck stops for the injury inconsistencies we've seen in our transfer dealings?
Depends on why there are inconsistencies.

Bill went on record saying it was a mistake not to sign Jackson when he was injured - so maybe not a surprise we then sign adams and Scott that fit the long-term plan despite short-term injury?

Depends on why there are inconsistencies.

Bill went on record saying it was a mistake not to sign Jackson when he was injured - so maybe not a surprise we then sign adams and Scott that fit the long-term plan despite short-term injury?

I was more speculating about whether he's been sacked and, if so, why. If it was a mistake to not sign Jackson whose mistake was it? Was it the same person who judged that Adams would be fit by now?

Assuming Jay Mellette started at the beginning of July, 1st January would be six months. Has “doc” just been working a notice period?

Assuming Jay Mellette started at the beginning of July, 1st January would be six months. Has “doc” just been working a notice period?
That's some notice period. 90 days is the longest I ever gave and that was as a service partner. I knew I had signed up to it as well.

I was more speculating about whether he's been sacked and, if so, why. If it was a mistake to not sign Jackson whose mistake was it? Was it the same person who judged that Adams would be fit by now?
So hard to tell

Always thought not signing Jackson was just because Dom was injured and possibly out until late April - different if it was a debate in august.

As for adams, thought he was on schedule for September but picked up another injury after playing. Not uncommon after a long injury but you would think think the new guy would oversee that?

That's some notice period. 90 days is the longest I ever gave and that was as a service partner. I knew I had signed up to it as well.
I had three months notice to cancel my contract after working there foŕ 26 years.
And yeah, my union took my former employers to the fcucking cleaners.
Ching ching!!!
Bad mistake.

I’ve worked a six month notice period (month 6 wasn’t the hardest work I’d done in my life but my tan came on) I’d imagine he probably could have been.

6 months not unusual for people at director level is it.
Often gardening leave too. 6 months of salary is less valuable than 6 months of corporate strategy.

I imagine in this case it's to make poaching less attractive and have time to make a new appointment.

;