Jefferson Lerma

With 11 men on the field, IMO we don't even get to 2-1... We see out a good 2-0 victory...

With 11 men on the field we don't panic, we don't bring on Ibsen-Rossi (their second), we don't have our goal laid siege to... It would have followed suit and I would have actually put money on us scoring another...

But what about the scenario before Lerma brought Godden down, would he have made it 2-1?

It was 2-0 up to that point, but……….

If fit a bench with Cahill Kelly Smith Brady Pearson Stan and Zeurma would have been pretty special as options last Saturday. In time there will be a deeper squad to make powerful 70 minute subs from.

Jefferson now been charged by the FA for his "bad" language after his red card on Saturday. Whilst he may perhaps not know much English no doubt he has picked up a few swear words but could be right words in wrong order sydrome. I fear he is a marked man whose reputation proceeds him.

Jefferson now been charged by the FA for his "bad" language after his red card on Saturday. Whilst he may perhaps not know much English no doubt he has picked up a few swear words but could be right words in wrong order sydrome. I fear he is a marked man whose reputation proceeds him.
He is a marked man, best bet is to go in to the hearing with an interpreter and feign ignorance of English.

FFS, there definitely seems to be an effort to go after him, evidence be damned as we saw with Windarse-gate.

Did we appeal the red?

Jefferson has been better this season and in 15 starts and (1) on the bench, had received 3 yellows up to the Coventry City game.

Four other AFCB players have had more yellows, plus 2 more with 3 yellows. Three of the players had less appearances than Lerma.

FFS, there definitely seems to be an effort to go after him, evidence be damned as we saw with Windarse-gate.

Feels like it. Callum Wilson the other week said "Oh F*** o**" to a decision. You didn'the have to be a lip reader to work out what he was saying. No action taken against him.

Genuinely think we would have seen it out 2-1 but for the wind. Flukes their equaliser and you could see Ibsen Rossi struggling to adapt

Yep... his inadvertent flick on certainly helped them. But, bad conditions and he'said been out of the squads so don't really blame him.

;