Jefferson Lerma

warnock interviewed on talksport this morning said lerma was cardiff’s top summer transfer target

until they realised how much he’d cost and they only had 7m to offer

This is what we get .......

Looks like a player Eddie wanted. Someone who will put his foot in when it’s required.

Also looks like he might put it in when it’s not required as well, hence the disciplinary record he has.

Eddies probably a bit sick of seeing our softness exposed. There’s been a plethora of times when winning a 50/50 ball can turn a game.

Gosling, Ibe and Smith are probably our worst culprits at tamely challenging a 50/50.

I think the signing of Rico and Lerma may well just gives us a subtle edge if we look past the fees we’ve paid.

Very excited by these two signings, if only for their ability to put their bodies on the line more so than what we have.

Could make a massive difference this year.

That article is pointless. We come 20th for signing 3 players. Tottenham come 17th for offering Kane a new contract and making no signings.

We should be higher if that’s the case just for getting Lewis to sign a new contract

I like the way he dismisses Brooks as a "starlet" ( presumably that means there must be something special about him ? ), neglects to mention that Lerma played at the world cup for a decent south American side and says absolutely nothing about Rico - obviously couldn't be arsed doing any research on Google. That should tell you all you need to know about the quality of the content of that article. If my iPhone was more absorbent I could use that article for the only purpose it is suited to - toilet paper !

I like the way he dismisses Brooks as a "starlet" ( presumably that means there must be something special about him ? ), neglects to mention that Lerma played at the world cup for a decent south American side and says absolutely nothing about Rico - obviously couldn't be arsed doing any research on Google. That should tell you all you need to know about the quality of the content of that article. If my iPhone was more absorbent I could use that article for the only purpose it is suited to - toilet paper !
Starlet:
  1. a young actress promoted and publicized as a future star, especially in motion pictures.
Nice.

I see Columbia drew 0-0 with the Argies, and he didn't play.
Trying to find out if he played in the other friendly as well?

I seem to remember reading he hadn't been selected for the squads

;