John Terry

Oh dear didn't take long for this thread to be resurrected. :thumsd:

He'll be off somewhere warm for a gentle stroll out and phat pay day, USA or China are certainly possibilities, but I'd think the UAE, he has a sensible haircut and doesn't much like blacks, would fit in well over there.

Severely doubt he'll want to sign for another PL club. A short loan night have been one remotely possible if unlikely thing, a contract is another step. Why scrap with us, play against Chelsea, when he could earn 3 times more from a year in China. Or team up with Drogba in America.

Grumpy G - 17/4/2017 18:25

Oh dear didn't take long for this thread to be resurrected. :thumsd:

He'll be off somewhere warm for a gentle stroll out and phat pay day, USA or China are certainly possibilities, but I'd think the UAE, he has a sensible haircut and doesn't much like blacks, would fit in well over there.

He'd never cope with UAE, you can't go round shagging other people's wives outside of wedlock. :lovers:

The Alchemist - 17/4/2017 17:14

Sky Sports News HQ?Verified account
@SkySportsNewsHQ
BREAKING: @ChelseaFC confirm John Terry will leave the club at the end of the season. #SSNHQ

Watch us be linked with signing him in all the newspaper and web articles over the coming days......

Why?

Are you his agent?

northstandmark - 17/4/2017 18:33

Severely doubt he'll want to sign for another PL club. A short loan night have been one remotely possible if unlikely thing, a contract is another step. Why scrap with us, play against Chelsea, when he could earn 3 times more from a year in China. Or team up with Drogba in America.

Terry has said he wants to stay in the PL.

Alright chums....speculation is rife that we might be after him....but would you sign him if you had the chance?

Pros:
Experienced
Born leader
Passionate

Cons:
Old
Slow
Serial shagger and seems a bit of a w&nk*r

I'm totally undecided.....

[img=https://faymondo.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/cy16413721englands-frank-la.jpeg]

I would take him. Not like Lampard seems to be doing in that pic but he would be a good experienced pro that could help. I'm no advocate of his infamous on or off field antics, but if we could sign him for a year I think it would be beneficial.

richnrg - 26/4/2017 15:18

yes,
one more item to add to the 'cons' list

I've edited it to remove the reference for decency's sake so apologies if your post is now out of context.

But, yes definitely not a positive.

...football sold it's soul a long long time ago....

whatever I think of him personally...he is a leader on the pitch and would benefit us immensely!

so yes...(speaking as someone who has 'lent' his soul to the devil at present)

http://dailym.ai/2q7VpOv

False alarm as it turns out. Not very nice for the poor lady to be smeared in this way but nice to see that she took it on the chin.

yesyescherry - 17/5/2017 22:46

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/05/17/west-brom-step-chase-john-terry/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

Interesing article with Terry having concerns that Bournemouth’s expansive style of play could leave him exposed. Also of interest is his £50K a week salary after a pay cut last yr.

;