John Yems

Hey Guys
..If...IF....We don't gets ProMOTION this ere season..I will probably DO ONE...cuz let's face it ...I won't have ANY CRED....however if Stoke get up with Surridge..to join Goslings Watford then ...well be careful what we all wish for..and who YOU castigate !
Yours affectionately ..Brian your Lion (or Dinosauric Walrus )

:chill: × however many you need!

Last edited:
See look...OK.....
..but how the World is now with Politicians Out of Control and Climate Change deniers..Snowflake Doctrine...oh and jolly 'ol VAR..other sh*t...etcetera....

...talking Sh*t(e) is perhaps the New Talking Sense..

I ain't finished.... I try the Comedian Stance..works /don't works..doesn't matter...
...I underestimate myself just in case you don't OK...but however and whatever limits you take your sense of humour threshold to ..accepting and not accepting is up to
you !
Sea Fury.. Good Pints..and the punts that follow ! :grinning:

I'm fairly proud of the fact that some years back ..the Leeds Forum couldn't handle me with words to the extent I had Death Threats.. defended all in the name of my club Boscombe ..one of the prats even managed to find me in a pub down here..6ft 5 inch No Mark ...turned out he was a big Yorkshire pussy in white pants with no elastic...the tw@t left here with a tetse fly in his ear and a new educated impression of our club !
I frightened the mofo...with my rhetoric..all in the name of the DC club. I Kings Parked the bugger!

Last edited:
I'm fairly proud of the fact that some years back ..the Leeds Forum couldn't handle me with words to the extent I had Death Threats.. defended all in the name of my club Boscombe ..one of the prats even managed to find me in a pub down here..6ft 5 inch No Mark ...turned out he was a big Yorkshire pussy in white pants with no elastic...the **************** left here with a tetse fly in his ear and a new impression of our club !
I frightened the mofo...with of my rhetoric..all in the name of the DC club. I Kings Parked the bugger!
Sometimes I wonder if you are a genuine person or just a parody lol

It is a job to tell Waz, but it seems fairly certain that Brian O.D.s on something powerful during his regular visits to Par :guiness::p

My 'Dew' ..Lew' ...would surprise you ..just a ' Few' Real Ales of varying strengths...I cannot take a lot these days ! :coolio:...tbh I talk so much its a struggle for my poor gob to down it !

The Mystery Man of Cornwall...i'm on the floor!
Its the same bods who get upset with my posts ..week in. week out !
Lighten up Guys we might take the Forest!

And you could get Minty back instead...but then I might frighten him off again!

Gas.? Outdated Energy! :fish:

Ahhhh!! Mr .minty or cherry(not so ) bright.
Still polluting the pages of the OHEC with his sexist ,racist and bigoted views.
Can't believe the OHEC still allows him to post his garbage.

Ahhhh!! Mr .minty or cherry(not so ) bright.
Still polluting the pages of the OHEC with his sexist ,racist and bigoted views.
Can't believe the OHEC still allows him to post his garbage.[/QUOTE

They do though....a kind of entertainment maybe ...they feel t' th' Echo needs something like that....imagine this Forum without....well some certain posters...free for all to choose mind you !

We are so quick to down people and write them off.. honestly this Forum beggars belief in its Football Snobbery..Christ I realise its a Tory Town and not quite yet a Football Town....but this stuff takes the Biscuits. ..and haha we could be playing them in this Div for some time yet before we emerge from one end of the table or other into another sphere !

We are so quick to down people and write them off.. honestly this Forum beggars belief in its Football Snobbery..Christ I realise its a Tory Town and not quite yet a Football Town....but this stuff takes the Biscuits. ..and haha we could be playing them in this Div for some time yet before we emerge from one end of the table or other into another sphere !

You're the most sensitive troll I've ever come across Brian.

You're the most sensitive troll I've ever come across Brian.

Fun ...as football should be !
I might seem sensitive..but I ain't really...you can't really judge people without face to face connection...Forums are good for 'acting up a storm'...that's my main feeling about them tbh...you've seen and had much experience of the Brexit and Pandemic threads...so do I need to expand any ?

;