Jordan Zemura

If Malawi hold to a draw with Senegal then Zimbabwe out regardless.

If Malawi lose by more than 2 goals then Zimbabwe finish above them in 3rd and 3 points maybe enough to see then qualify.

..or I maybe talking rubbish if position determined by head to head as BBC website has Guinea above Malawi despite worse GD?

Attachments

• 315A381E-66B3-424B-8679-77AC1A1BDDA1.jpeg
    315A381E-66B3-424B-8679-77AC1A1BDDA1.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1
If Malawi hold to a draw with Senegal then Zimbabwe out regardless.

If Malawi lose by more than 2 goals then Zimbabwe finish above them in 3rd and 3 points maybe enough to see then qualify.

..or I maybe talking rubbish!

That seems about right! Looking at the Senegal squad its hard to see them not winning today.

Then again, it took a 90th min pen for them to get past Zimbabwe, and drew with Guinea, so they dont seem to be quite on the boil yet.

I did ask this on the BOTN podcast last night where it was mentioned a couple of time that Zimbabwe were already out, I couldn't be bothered to work out all the permutations myself but asked if anyone knew if they were definitely out or if there was a small mathematical possibility they could sneak through as the second 3rd placed team. Looks like it might still be a possibility then???

I did ask this on the BOTN podcast last night where it was mentioned a couple of time that Zimbabwe were already out, I couldn't be bothered to work out all the permutations myself but asked if anyone knew if they were definitely out or if there was a small mathematical possibility they could sneak through as the second 3rd placed team. Looks like it might still be a possibility then???

At a quick glance, it seems possible as all the teams in 3rd in groups yet to play have 3 points or less.

And they only need 2 teams to perform worse than them (provided they win decntly today)

Playing very advanced, as a left wing attacker.

Maybe we could play him there at times or as an inverted winger on the other side.

Last edited by a moderator:

;