Jordon Ibe

It says everything about your view on him to if him holding the ball, holding the ball, holding the ball and finally kicking it at the guy is your idea of a great cameo.

Its funny, I get all sorts of comments about being blinkered about Ibe, everyone said I was 2 years ago. Half the people said I was 1 year ago and only a few think Im wide of the mark now. Ive always had the same opinion about him and I have had a lot of abuse about it for 2 1/2 years. I was right then and I am right now.

And you're also a legend, because your name says so.

Its an interesting thread. It basically consists of druss taking issue with anyone who has anything remotely positive to say about Ibe. To swing that to suggest he's the victim is slightly odd.

Its an interesting thread. It basically consists of druss taking issue with anyone who has anything remotely positive to say about Ibe. To swing that to suggest he's the victim is slightly odd.

Would be fair enough but I don't see me claiming any victim status. Merely pointing out that I was a fairly lonely voice 2 years ago. Now it seems I'm becoming the majority...

It says everything about your view on him to if him holding the ball, holding the ball, holding the ball and finally kicking it at the guy is your idea of a great cameo.

Its funny, I get all sorts of comments about being blinkered about Ibe, everyone said I was 2 years ago. Half the people said I was 1 year ago and only a few think Im wide of the mark now. Ive always had the same opinion about him and I have had a lot of abuse about it for 2 1/2 years. I was right then and I am right now.

I slaughtered him on Tuesday if you care to look. I say it as I see it. You are never honest about his positive contributions just like today. Look at how you are playing down what he did - he wasn't a world beater but he clearly did more than you give him credit for - then again you've never given him credit for anything.

I slaughtered him on Tuesday if you care to look. I say it as I see it. You are never honest about his positive contributions just like today. Look at how you are playing down what he did - he wasn't a world beater but he clearly did more than you give him credit for - then again you've never given him credit for anything.

Thats simply not true. Ive given him credit a few times. I didnt say he played badly tonight, I said he didnt change the game. I also said it wasnt his fault we lost. He had little impact on the game. Thats not saying he played badly. I cant be positive about him winning a corner? He had a chance to get the ball in the box but just waited too long on the ball, the corner was a bonus.

Thats simply not true. Ive given him credit a few times. I didnt say he played badly tonight, I said he didnt change the game. I also said it wasnt his fault we lost. He had little impact on the game. Thats not saying he played badly. I cant be positive about him winning a corner? He had a chance to get the ball in the box but just waited too long on the ball, the corner was a bonus.

He set up our best chance of that period of the game. The one you seem to have blanked from your mind. I think he did change the game in that he creates more than Fraser had for the previous ten minutes. Like I say he's not good enough in general but he's not quite as useless as you make out.

I thought he did alright today but it's still the same problem as always in that he has no football IQ.

Take when he beat his man near the center circle on that promising counterattack, then instead of passing to Callum who's open and like 40 yards ahead of him, he runs up the pitch himself and plays the safe ball to the left once Man U had gotten men back to defend.

Frankly I can see why Druss loses his **************** over this guy he's very frustrating and not getting better.

I thought he did alright today but it's still the same problem as always in that he has no football IQ.

Take when he beat his man near the center circle on that promising counterattack, then instead of passing to Callum who's open and like 40 yards ahead of him, he runs up the pitch himself and plays the safe ball to the left once Man U had gotten men back to defend.

Frankly I can see why Druss loses his **** over this guy he's very frustrating and not getting better.
Perhaps he didn't see it as clearly as you did from the the camera angle you had.

That's part of the problem though Rob is that he rarely actually looks up.

This happens all the time he almost always chooses the wrong option.

I can't see how a player like Pugh, who has been possibly the most effective in our history along with Bolton and Boyer for example can be brought into the same thread as Ibe who is mere novice in comparison when it comes to producing much!
Ibe did show today one great piece of skill and then a good pass to finish but he is 'Still' not the finished article....however we must not give up hope on him ..Eddie hasn't and Eddie carries the can ...he will make a decision about Jordan if it becomes critical in any way!

Ridiculous.

You really think he's PL quality Rob? He would not look out of place in MLS and I've held my criticisms of him to this point but he's had more than enough time to at least show he's getting better. Yet if anything he's played worse than last year in the limited time he's gotten.

;