Joshua King

My mate said there was an interview with Josh's mum and she apparently said he won't play in the Christmas games.

So to be fair to Josh King he probably played and wasn't 100% fit.

We as fans don't know the full story about our players fitness etc so shouldn't be too quick to judge them.

Tinpot Club - 26/12/2017 22:10

EDIT: From 1st March away to Man U, King scored 9 in 11 games. He played behind Afobé 10 times and Mousset once.

Except he didnt, King played up front and Eddie played Afobe behind him.

From EH after the game:

"Playing well without winning is not a nice feeling. It was bittersweet as Joshua King had a hamstring injury - you're looking at least a few weeks. It may change our transfer policy."

Bad news on the King front but interesting on the transfers side of things.

Sunderland supporting mate of mine tells me Grabbers has been recalled by Bournemouth. No idea if this is true but he said it with certainty. Not a bad shout if Josh is out for several weeks.

EverHopeful - 30/12/2017 18:52

Sunderland supporting mate of mine tells me Grabbers has been recalled by Bournemouth. No idea if this is true but he said it with certainty. Not a bad shout if Josh is out for several weeks.

If Grabban is recalled and plays, I hope the crowd get behind him and not give get on his back.

billythekid - 30/12/2017 19:07

If Grabban is recalled and plays, I hope the crowd get behind him and not give get on his back.

Since much of the crowd feel it's ok to boo the prospect of Harry Arter coming on the pitch, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Jstele - 30/12/2017 19:14

billythekid - 30/12/2017 19:07

Since much of the crowd feel it's ok to boo the prospect of Harry Arter coming on the pitch, I wouldn't hold your breath.

I despair at times now, especially with some of the ‘fans’ on social media. Anyone booing Arter coming on should hang their heads in shame :sad:

;