Justin Kluivert

Newman104

New Signing
Bournemouth continue to show interest in adding wingers this summer. Roma winger Justin Kluivert is the latest.

The Dutch winger had 6 goals on loan for Valencia in LA Liga this season in 26 appearances, and 2 more in the Copa del Rey.

He had originally agreed to a permanent deal with Fulham, but was denied a work permit last summer.

Bournemouth continue to show interest in adding wingers this summer. Roma winger Justin Kluivert is the latest.

The Dutch winger had 6 goals on loan for Valencia in LA Liga this season in 26 appearances, and 2 more in the Copa del Rey.

He had originally agreed to a permanent deal with Fulham, but was denied a work permit last summer.

A right-footed winger.... hooray....

Confident lad...

Justin Kluivert: “My goal was to go to Barcelona or Madrid. I was nineteen when I left (Ajax) and I thought: I stay at Roma for two years and then I go to Madrid. I was supposed to go to Madrid, but it didn’t happen. I saw Roma as an intermediate step.”

Confident lad...

Justin Kluivert: “My goal was to go to Barcelona or Madrid. I was nineteen when I left (Ajax) and I thought: I stay at Roma for two years and then I go to Madrid. I was supposed to go to Madrid, but it didn’t happen. I saw Roma as an intermediate step.”

Imagine him on the right, Danjuma on the left

Club will probably need to enlarge the door frames, tunnel etc to fit both their heads through.

Confident lad...

There's always a worry about players like that, who's view of the world needs to be reset when they realise they aren't the elite player they thought their career was going to be. Will they accept it and knuckle down or get disillusioned?

For what it's worth, I think that may have played it's part with Ibe.

There's always a worry about players like that, who's view of the world needs to be reset when they realise they aren't the elite player they thought their career was going to be. Will they accept it and knuckle down or get disillusioned?

For what it's worth, I think that may have played it's part with Ibe.

Good point. Even more so if your parents are loaded, which I assume Justin's are?

And no doubt already pretty wealthy himself.

I think that Kluivert realises that his attitude in the past was wrong and is talking in the past sense. Having been on loan multiple times and yet none of those clubs paying the fee (despite pretty decent campaigns) means that he doesn’t have the ego he once had. That said he would still be using you as a stepping stone - however if you buy him for 15M and sell him a year later for 55M then no one should be too upset about this

;