Karen Carney

I may be in a minority but I don't know who she is nor do I care. I prefer the good old days the FA old duffers in a room with their velvet bag with the balls in. Hushed tones on the radio number announced followed by the team name. No waffle no trivia simple but effective. Now it is part of the celebrity and wow factor except it isn't just annoying for the sake of being annoying.

I may be in a minority but I don't know who she is nor do I care. I prefer the good old days the FA old duffers in a room with their velvet bag with the balls in. Hushed tones on the radio number announced followed by the team name. No waffle no trivia simple but effective. Now it is part of the celebrity and wow factor except it isn't just annoying for the sake of being annoying.

Nothing like the good old days....

She has eyes that could hypnotise a cobra. Watched her on final score a few times and some of the time she looks quite scary eyed. Good player though.

It seems like the more Carney puts her foot in it, the more the BBC pushes her. Hopefully over time she'll improve. As said it's not like male pundits never talk plenty of rubbish themselves. Alan Shearer and Martin Keown have been stealing a fortune for donkeys years now!

Alex Scott as mentioned is good. I think she works mostly for Sky though (guess there's more money in it?).

It seems like the more Carney puts her foot in it, the more the BBC pushes her. Hopefully over time she'll improve. As said it's not like male pundits never talk plenty of rubbish themselves. Alan Shearer and Martin Keown have been stealing a fortune for donkeys years now!

Alex Scott as mentioned is good. I think she works mostly for Sky though (guess there's more money in it?).
Indeeed , and she is rather lovely too .

;