Keep 'em' peeled.

AlGard

UTC Legend
Keep up to date with financial stuff on this link.
Still no accounts published...but they are coming soon.

Anyone who doesn't understand accounts, just message me and I will try to reply.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06632170/filing-history

I understand accounts but I still don't understand why you keep sh*tting the bed about this. Could you explain what fans are supposed to be outraged about?

So a quick perusal of the AFCB audited accounts as at 31/7/2016 reveals the club have a loan from Max of £33m and Peak6 £20m. Both interest free with no repayment dates.

Quite a few noughts have been added to most sections of the accounts in the last few years.

A recent charge has been given to Coutts and Co. Would that be in respect of development of the new training ground at Canford Magna?

I dont know accounts. As instructed, I have messaged Al, and am awaiting my reply.

paul49 - 16/3/2018 00:28

A recent charge has been given to Coutts and Co. Would that be in respect of development of the new training ground at Canford Magna?

Interesting development. As you say training ground or possibly funding / loan for the new stadium ?

wellsworld - 16/3/2018 07:51

I dont know accounts. As instructed, I have messaged Al, and am awaiting my reply.

When the new accounts are published I will go through them line by line with you

red_house - 16/3/2018 08:43

paul49 - 16/3/2018 00:28

Interesting development. As you say training ground or possibly funding / loan for the new stadium ?

Can't be a loan RH as "the funds are in place"...Aren't they?

Have you ever bought a house in the UK with a mortgage Al?

If you have, you will know that the sale cannot complete until the funds, including any agreed loan, are in place. There is a difference between funds being place and the money all being yours.

What they don't WANT us to know, we are not going to know irrespective of any ' accounts'. This is football in 2018 not a pub darts team in 1975!!

We have Russians and American businessmen running the cashbox not Johnny Good the Vicars brother!

Coutts charge is over a fixed asset which suggests that it is over the training ground land. We probably won't own the new ground on a freehold basis as it will more than likely be on a very long lease from Borough of Bournemouth. Traditionally banks were never that keen on lending on leasehold property as the lease normally includes a forfeiture clause on bankruptcy.

Max and Peak6 will have debentures over all assets of AFCB to secure their loans. I'm not sure how we will finance both developments.

At least we've gone up a few notches with our bankers. After going into Administration no one wanted to touch us with the proverbial barge pole.

So Al, what would happen in the unlikely event we posted a £100m loss?

You would come on here gloating and boasting how your forecasts were accurate. We, the realistic football fans would still carry on watching Prem League football live at Dean Court next season and for many seasons to come, until we get relegated. You however will be stuck in France only able to watch Bmth on TV. That’s probably why you are so bitter.

tednphil - 16/3/2018 07:35

You would come on here gloating and boasting how your forecasts were accurate. We, the realistic football fans would still carry on watching Prem League football live at Dean Court next season and for many seasons to come, until we get relegated. You however will be stuck in France only able to watch Bmth on TV. That’s probably why you are so bitter.
yeah us exiles are so bitter we only get to watch AFCB (home and away in HD) on TV. It was way better when we were in league one/two and had to pray Solent turned on their “cherries player” commentary in time for kick off only for it to be Southampton for the first 15 mins

I think many of us will still support the club if history throws up another pile of S##t in the event of financial collapse or a bad aftermath if Eddie moves on or whatever. If Boscombe turn up at Truro City in five years time some of you lot will still come whizzing past my house with Cherry scarves flying from
your car windows on the A38.
Personally, I think in my own daftly positive way, we might be watching from stands of San Siro with us in green and black away stripes against the other red and blacks!

tednphil - 16/3/2018 13:35

£100M loss.

Not quite, but you are learning TnP

;