Keep 'em' peeled.

Sorry Roger - 16/3/2018 09:33

Have you ever bought a house in the UK with a mortgage Al?

If you have, you will know that the sale cannot complete until the funds, including any agreed loan, are in place. There is a difference between funds being place and the money all being yours.

We were told the funds were in place months ago

Whats the big announcement, just get it over with Al. Yeah we can see that you're saying £95m of debt. What are we to do about it?

RobTrent - 16/3/2018 16:14

Whats the big announcement, just get it over with Al. Yeah we can see that you're saying £95m of debt. What are we to do about it?

Not a lot.
But we will be needed if it all grinds to a halt. (Hopefully not)

And some who mock will of course not be there.

Supporting Boscombe St Johns, Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic, Afcb.. is one big Orgasm. It came, we came and we continue to Cum, and whatever comes , comes, and when things come they eventually go and we either go with them or we keep coming. Come on Bournemouth! Afcb 2 West Coming Albion 0!

AlGard - 16/3/2018 17:39

RobTrent - 16/3/2018 16:14

Not a lot.
But we will be needed if it all grinds to a halt. (Hopefully not)

And some who mock will of course not be there.

So your post contains nothing of any relevance, Al? That's unusual;-)

Money isn’t real.

It’s a piece of paper/plastic with numbers on it.

To which we hold a perceived value.

If the poo hits the fan, you can’t eat it, you can’t procreate with it and you can’t sell Tomelo Rantie with it.

Enjoy the moment.

MB1980 - 16/3/2018 21:02

Al Gard - Sponsored by North Stand Chat.

I'm the George Galloway of the board.
Like to dig deep to find things out.
And it's never what people want to hear.

AlGard - 16/3/2018 20:55

Dig deep?

Are you sure you’re not Al Titchmarsh, HRH’s favorite TV gardener?

:grin:

Al just relax a little.

Despite the numbers becoming mouthwateringly large and the noughts on the end of the figures procreating, we are probably in a better position than 10 years ago.

Don’t you think so?

AlGard - 16/3/2018 20:55

Agree. It's not what people want to hear over and over again with no explanation of what point you are trying to make.

dragonm8 - 16/3/2018 21:06

Al just relax a little.

Despite the numbers becoming mouthwateringly large and the noughts on the end of the figures procreating, we are probably in a better position than 10 years ago.

Don’t you think so?

Personally I've always been relaxed about the possibility of it all hitting the fan. We've had a good time - we go back to where we were. If we drop even further than that then we will have the most varied football fan experience going. What's not to like?

Dragons post re -' to which we hold a perceived value of money' are words I've repeated to myself since he said them and is exactly the way I see it but better than the way I was going to express it. Very apt when applied to football.

;