Kieffer Moore

I'd be much more interested in the Joe Rothwell link..... quality ball carrying midfielder .... Would also obviously weaken Blackburn If we pinched him

Last edited:
Moore won't want to play second to Solanke. 10 mill not gonna happen.

I'd be much more interested in the Joe Rothwell link..... quality ball carrying midfielder .... Would also obviously weaken Blackburn If we pinched him
Agreed. I think we are more in need of this kind of midfielder than we are of another striker to be honest. We have Lowe who can deputise quite adequately for Solanke. The piece of jigsaw missing for us is a right sided advanced midfielder.

Agreed. I think we are more in need of this kind of midfielder than we are of another striker to be honest. We have Lowe who can deputise quite adequately for Solanke. The piece of jigsaw missing for us is a right sided advanced midfielder.

Absolutely not. A striker is now top of the list. We have adequate options in central midfield - Lerma, Cook, Billing, Kilkenny, Brooks, Christie, Pearson can all play there. It’s all well and good having a ball carrying midfield as @Topfarrier says but they can only carry the ball so far without an out and out striker on the pitch to finish it off and if Solanke gets injured we are up the creek without a paddle. Lowe is a decent option agreed but need other options to lean on should he get injured before strengthening arguably our strongest position!

;