Kieffer Moore

He's 2nd tier level. That's why.

And ffp means we can't have a load of options anymore. Much better players out there, if we're actually intersted in progress.

I'd like to think we've moved beyond bringing on a big man to salvage a game.
You might well be right about the 2nd tier thing. I do think he would have done well for Dyche's Burnley, though. He was given a lot kf chances by O'Neil and although he did well in a couple of matches, he wasn't great at other times.

keeps scoring for Ipswich, scored 4 times already for them.
The reason why Moore has been scoring regularly for Ipswich is because they play him to his strengths by crossing balls into the box from both sides. This is chicken feed for Moore. We, unfortunately do not play this way as we prefer to play down and into the front channels making Moore redundant. Glenn Murray was another example of this.

The reason why Moore has been scoring regularly for Ipswich is because they play him to his strengths by crossing balls into the box from both sides. This is chicken feed for Moore. We, unfortunately do not play this way as we prefer to play down and into the front channels making Moore redundant. Glenn Murray was another example of this.

The fact that we don't just lump it in to a big man to try and win Premier League games is not unfortunate.

The fact that we don't just lump it in to a big man to try and win Premier League games is not unfortunate.
With respect, Ipswich do not just lump balls in. They play with wide players who stick crosses into the box for Moore to get on the end of. We do not play this way, hence, why we do not get the best out of him. I recall that Tony Scott back in the early 70's used to feed Ted MacDougall in the same way.

keeps scoring for Ipswich, scored 4 times already for them.
We haven’t had much luck with centre forwards in the last eight years or so.

Glenn Murray scored regularly for Palace and Brighton before joining us.

Then his goals got Brighton promotion after he left us.

The players just didn’t fit into our manager’s style of play.

With respect, Ipswich do not just lump balls in. They play with wide players who stick crosses into the box for Moore to get on the end of. We do not play this way, hence, why we do not get the best out of him. I recall that Tony Scott back in the early 70's used to feed Ted MacDougall in the same way.

The task is to win games not get the best out of Kieffer Moore. He's a decent enough Championship player but building a premier league side around Kieffer Moore would be a stupid idea.

;