Kieffer Moore

Rothwell at Saints is nothing short of a f√cking Sin.....the bloke has undoubted skills that could've been utilised today... scoring two v Sunderland is not so far removed in 'reality unleashed' as scoring two v Sheffield United.
Given the opportunity..(and problems are opportunities in disguise).. if you stood me in front of whoever sent Rothwell and Brooks to the ScumSurfers... I'd give 'em a stare that would turn 'em into a f√cking Pillar of Salt .
Nyeah.. nyeah....there ya go Popeye..there ya go !

Rothwell at Saints is nothing short of a f√cking Sin.....the bloke has undoubted skills that could've been utilised today... scoring two v Sunderland is not so far removed in 'reality unleashed' as scoring two v Sheffield United.
Given the opportunity..(and problems are opportunities in disguise).. if you stood me in front of whoever sent Rothwell and Brooks to the ScumSurfers... I'd give 'em a stare that would turn 'em into a f√cking Pillar of Salt .
Nyeah.. nyeah....there ya go Popeye..there ya go !
Brian, you have to understand the gulf between the level we play at and the level Rothwell is now playing at.

Despite their being only 10 or 12 places in the tables, there is a massive difference physically, technically and with reality.

Rothwell can NOT do what he's doing with Southampton at PL level with AFCB.

Can you not see the difference?

He had his chance in the PL and looked out of his depth.

Your weaknesses don't get exposed in the Championship like they do in the PL.

Hence why all 3 of them are thriving to an extent.

They are thriving because their opponents are worse, not because they are improving.

No two ways about it Brian, I'm sorry.

Brian, you have to understand the gulf between the level we play at and the level Rothwell is now playing at.

Despite their being only 10 or 12 places in the tables, there is a massive difference physically, technically and with reality.

Rothwell can NOT do what he's doing with Southampton at PL level with AFCB.

Can you not see the difference?

He had his chance in the PL and looked out of his depth.

Your weaknesses don't get exposed in the Championship like they do in the PL.

Hence why all 3 of them are thriving to an extent.

They are thriving because their opponents are worse, not because they are improving.

No two ways about it Brian, I'm sorry.
I think Rothwell is the exception in that he didn't look out of place in the EPL. I agree that the Christie / Cook combo works well on most occasions it's also true that neither has a pair of shooting boots, unlike Joe who can form much more of an attacking threat. Whether he pairs up well with either of our current midfield duo has never been fully tested over a run of games.
I like the guy and his style.

I think Rothwell is the exception in that he didn't look out of place in the EPL. I agree that the Christie / Cook combo works well on most occasions it's also true that neither has a pair of shooting boots, unlike Joe who can form much more of an attacking threat. Whether he pairs up well with either of our current midfield duo has never been fully tested over a run of games.
I like the guy and his style.
Agree to a certain extent, but Rothwell runs like he has Wellies full of custard.

The PL is more about speed.

Rothwell lacks pace.

I think that's the only reason he hasn't made it with us.

I also enjoy the way we play. But the fact remins in that we don't play a system that suits Kieffers style. 5 goals in 5 games for Ipswich is a good return.. It has to be asked as to why we signed him in the first place. We made the mistake with Glenn Murray.
Personally, I'm really enjoying watching the way we are playing. I suppose it doesn't matter how we play as much if you never actually see a game.

I also enjoy the way we play. But the fact remins in that we don't play a system that suits Kieffers style. 5 goals in 5 games for Ipswich is a good return.. It has to be asked as to why we signed him in the first place. We made the mistake with Glenn Murray.

He was a very good signing for Parker in January when trying to get us over the line and promoted.

Scored many goals for us including the really crucial one v Forest. It's not like we paid 20 million for him. He's been an excellent signing when you consider that. Players like Dembele were also worth it, he's helped get us promoted. But he's not a PL level player, so purely was brought in for the short term. Rewards of getting promoted to somewhat justify signing players like that I guess. We had a very strong squad as a result, compared to other clubs.

Always doubtful whether he's good enough for the top tier team. Maybe he would do ok though if playing for a team that sets up a certain way.

.. It has to be asked as to why we signed him in the first place.
It doesn’t, you asked it two weeks ago and got the answer. A question doesn’t have to be asked repetitively just because you don’t care what answer is given.

;