Kieffer Moore

Brian, you have to understand the gulf between the level we play at and the level Rothwell is now playing at.

Despite their being only 10 or 12 places in the tables, there is a massive difference physically, technically and with reality.

Rothwell can NOT do what he's doing with Southampton at PL level with AFCB.

Can you not see the difference?

He had his chance in the PL and looked out of his depth.

Your weaknesses don't get exposed in the Championship like they do in the PL.

Hence why all 3 of them are thriving to an extent.

They are thriving because their opponents are worse, not because they are improving.

No two ways about it Brian, I'm sorry.
Well that's that sorted ! - Very clinical, convenient and compartmentalised. I will see if I can get my head around it.

Maybe they will get more selective in the transfer business in future.

Hey..." the level WE play at". . what a pearler !
....like yesterday !

'You have to understand'

That's what the Forum elitists have learned to understand during our Premiership tenureship eh ?
'Understanding the 'difference'. Yup . Got it.

More bullplop from our two resident "I know better but have never seen a game" merchants.

There are enough people in the stands at Dean Court waiting for Kelly, Mepham, Cook, Neto, Tavanier, etc. to make a mistake so they can abuse them - then we have to come on here reading more negative sh7te from the clueless keyboard losers...

Well that's that sorted ! - Very clinical, convenient and compartmentalised. I will see if I can get my head around it.

Maybe they will get more selective in the transfer business in future.

Hey..." the level WE play at". . what a pearler !
....like yesterday !

'You have to understand'

That's what the Forum elitists have learned to understand during our Premiership tenureship eh ?
'Understanding the 'difference'. Yup . Got it.
No matter yesterday's result, it's still a huge difference in level between the Championship and the PL.

Take a look yourself at the table

The 3 promoted clubs from the Championship occupy the 3 relegation spots in the PL

Put that in your pipe Popeye.

No matter yesterday's result, it's still a huge difference in level between the Championship and the PL.

Whilst walking away from the ground I got chatting to a very nice Sheffield United fan, particularly as I hadn’t been overly complimentary about his team… he mentioned that this is the biggest gulf he’s seen between the Championship and the Premier League.

Far greater than the last time they’d been promoted and the standard in the two years they had away was vast.

Whilst walking away from the ground I got chatting to a very nice Sheffield United fan, particularly as I hadn’t been overly complimentary about his team… he mentioned that this is the biggest gulf he’s seen between the Championship and the Premier League.

Far greater than the last time they’d been promoted and the standard in the two years they had away was vast.

Yes, tbh them selling some of their best players certainly hasnt helped their cause!

If top 3 sides that were relegated last year, they'll be much more PL ready. Core/quality of their squads are much better. And will no doubt have more spending power to improve in the summer.

The main 'difference' is between the top two or three in the Premiership and lets just say Bournemouth for now...while we are still in it ...or pick Any below West Ham or Wolves.
...the difference whether we like it or not between Bournemouth and let's say Leicester ..is far, far Less !
We know this all too well from our recent pairing in the Cup ....and if you put Crystal Palace up against Hull or West Brom you won't get the gulf you'll get between Bournemouth and Manchester City.
But if it suits an elitist comfort platform to peer down at Hull City and think " oh dear look at them poor sods".. we are far superior....not withstanding the fact that they could get up through the play - offs and easily take points off us...just like Sheffield did yesterday and maybe Luton next week.. ....whereas we need a miracle to take any from MC.
Shitty or what ? Or just 'difference' ?

The main 'difference' is between the top two or three in the Premiership and lets just say Bournemouth for now...while we are still in it ...or pick Any below West Ham or Wolves.
...the difference whether we like it or not between Bournemouth and let's say Leicester ..is far, far Less !
We know this all too well from our recent pairing in the Cup ....and if you put Crystal Palace up against Hull or West Brom you won't get the gulf you'll get between Bournemouth and Manchester City.
But if it suits an elitist comfort platform to peer down at Hull City and think " oh dear look at them poor sods".. we are far superior....not withstanding the fact that they could get up through the play - offs and easily take points off us...just like Sheffield did yesterday and maybe Luton next week.. ....whereas we need a miracle to take any from MC.
I tried to put this through Google translate but it’s still goobledegook.

Wasn’t much of a Gulf when we played City the other week.
Do you only ever watch match of the day?
It might explain your ignorance on this matter.
I bid you a good day.

Wasn’t much of a Gulf when we played City the other week.
Do you only ever watch match of the day?
It might explain your ignorance on this matter.
I bid you a good day.
We have our moments...as in the victory at OT...great though it was for our historical record..it was against an inconsistent team in turmoil who just capitulated at the shock of our second goal !

The one game you mention at MC versus the philosophy of a fellow Cherry fan...that's a bit superficial in the big picture of Forum intercourse.

We did lose 6 -1 up there...not sure that feeds into my ignorance of what goes on in the PL generally.

We have our moments...as in the victory at OT...great though it was for our historical record..it was against an inconsistent team in turmoil who just capitulated at the shock of our second goal !

The one game you mention at MC versus the philosophy of a fellow Cherry fan...that's a bit superficial in the big picture of Forum intercourse.

We did lose 6 -1 up there...not sure that feeds into my ignorance of what goes on in the PL generally.
Only winding you up. X

;