Kit Sponsor

CherryBare

UTC Legend
Still no shirt sponsor for next season, which is holding up selling of shirts.
How long does the club need to find sponsorship, I know we didn't know which division we were going to be in after lockdown, but surely some negotiations were in progress

Still no shirt sponsor for next season, which is holding up selling of shirts.
How long does the club need to find sponsorship, I know we didn't know which division we were going to be in after lockdown, but surely some negotiations were in progress

Technically we can play without a sponsor

They were temporary. They obviously don’t want to sponsor us now we have been relegated. They had their name shown on our shirts on the BBC, Sky and BT for 9 games, the championship doesn’t offer that kind of exposure

Shame really, the clear white fairly simple sponsor looked very nice on that shirt.

A messy sponsor with other colours is going to make a real impact on the look of that shirt.

They were temporary. They obviously don’t want to sponsor us now we have been relegated. They had their name shown on our shirts on the BBC, Sky and BT for 9 games, the championship doesn’t offer that kind of exposure

Thought as they had their name already on the new shirt they may carry it on for another season.

Also headquarters here, maybe with some of their employees fans of the club.

Neville Koopowitz, CEO at Vitality, added: “We are delighted to be able to extend our partnership in this way with AFC Bournemouth.

“As a local employer in the town, we are pleased to be able to support the club, town and community in this way, and are proud to not only have Vitality’s name and brand on the shirts worn by the club’s players, but to be able use our sponsorship assets to call out and celebrate the vital role the NHS has played in past months.

“Sport brings us all together in a way very little else does and there is undoubtedly a unique opportunity for football to do this for us all at the moment.

“I look forward to the rest of the season with AFC Bournemouth and hope every single match not only brings us together but inspires many more people to get active and playing more football.”

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/club-news/vitality-become-official-shirt-sponsor/

;