Kjetil Knutsen

Kjetil Knutsen’s tactics and style of play
When Kjetil Knutsen was appointed as head coach of FK Bodo/Glimt, the club finished only 11th, and this was due to the system he employed. Knutsen prefers a
system that encourages high pressing and is attack-minded, much like Jurgen Klopp’s Gegenpressing. Knutsen’s style was simple: win the ball as quickly as possible, press the opponents in their half an...
Read more at: https://www.foottheball.com/manager...coach-playing-style-tactics-prospects-career/

Kjetil Knutsen’s tactics and style of play
When Kjetil Knutsen was appointed as head coach of FK Bodo/Glimt, the club finished only 11th, and this was due to the system he employed. Knutsen prefers a
system that encourages high pressing and is attack-minded, much like Jurgen Klopp’s Gegenpressing. Knutsen’s style was simple: win the ball as quickly as possible, press the opponents in their half an...
Read more at: https://www.foottheball.com/manager...coach-playing-style-tactics-prospects-career/
The polar opposite of Parker Sign him up!

One thing to consider, may be of 0 relevance, is that his team play on an artificial pitch, something that I suspect a lot of teams in Norway might do due to climate.

One thing to consider, may be of 0 relevance, is that his team play on an artificial pitch, something that I suspect a lot of teams in Norway might do due to climate.

I would imagine so. I haven't been to any away games here but HJK Helsinki have an artificial pitch and they're relatively southern when it comes to things here.

One wonders if the couple of names lined up have been In the frame for a while? Strange for KT to say they have a couple of names 15 mins after a sacking.

This one is very obscure so could well hold some substance

Why not ? Sounds good.

Let him know the owner's vision and medium term plan.
Tell him that it won't be the end of the world if he gets us relegated, as long as he keeps working with the squad and improving our performances. He gets a freebie season in the PL to pull off a miracle ( which he will see as a great personal challenge, I'm sure ) but if he fails, he has had a season to develop a squad and a style of play to serve us well in the Championship, where he can enjoy fighting for a title in one of the most competitive leagues in the world.

I think that would be a tempting proposition for the guy and he seems to like a style of football in keeping with the average AFCB fan's preference, which I am pretty sure is something Max will always bear in mind ( I think Parker probably promised more than he actually delivered on this point ).

Would certainly be a progressive move, possibly one for the longer term and would make a great change from dipping into the usual failed manager merry-go-round for a replacement.

Sign him up. Just let him know exactly what is expected of him and the means that will be at his disposal. If he fancies punching above his weight in the top two leagues in England, he could be our man !

;