Kjetil Knutsen

Nobody knows him. But the fact he is not one of the 'managerial roundabout' bodes well.
I would hope the club know all about him, even had agents talking. But none of this 'just because he's foreign' rubbish please. Howe & Potter doing ok, and an English manager took his team to world cup semi final and Euros final.

Intrigued about Kjetil, but we need to know some more before saying 'sign him up!', with all due respect to those that have :)

Nobody knows him. But the fact he is not one of the 'managerial roundabout' bodes well.
I would hope the club know all about him, even had agents talking. But none of this 'just because he's foreign' rubbish please. Howe & Potter doing ok, and an English manager took his team to world cup semi final and Euros final.

Intrigued about Kjetil, but we need to know some more before saying 'sign him up!', with all due respect to those that have :)
Checkout BTK's Norfolk live link.
Sounds like a very impressive character and could be a manager in the EH mould. Admittedly it's only Norway but if Norwich were considering him previously, then I'd say that he is most likely well regarded in European football management.

EDITED TO ADD :
It sounds as though he was Norwich's preferred choice ( of the three short-listed ) and only didn't come because he didn't want to abandon his club mid-season when they were challenging for the title.
The AFCB job might have better timing for him, enabling us to get Norwich's preferred choice to come here instead.

Have I missed something. The earlier link suggest his side has problems defending corners has a better link between defence and midfield but a limited link between midfield and attack.....Similar to our last 4 managers then (later years for one) and all that we can hope for??

Don’t know much about him but the huge contrast between Bodo’s home results (on their artificial pitch) and their away ones is a cause for caution imo.

;