Kris Temple Twitter Re January - AFCB

I think Champ clubs are more realistic than the PL rumours.

Issue is, he's realistically only going to join a side around the playoffs minimum, so will we end up in a Gosling like situation where he ends up strengthening a rival? In which case I;d be inclined to keep him, unless we sign real quality and extremely confident we can get promoted regardless of who he signs for.

In an ideal world I'd like to see nobody leave but maybe get one or two to bolster the squad. Deal like Cahill (experience with a season in his engine) or loan will do. Then see what we need for next season in the summer.

Look at Lerma’s disciplinary record this season against other AFCB players, let alone other clubs, forgetting that 1 red.

So from what that says above the player is not judged on his record so far this season but previously, so if the player has done his best to improve, that is not giving them a fair chance.

Indeed, surely the suspensions that are dished for yellows, red card are the punishment for those incidents.

Dragging it on seems harsh. If that is the case, it shpuldcbe stated in the rules, not some kind of secret amongst officials.

Indeed, surely the suspensions that are dished for yellows, red card are the punishment for those incidents.

Dragging it on seems harsh. If that is the case, it shpuldcbe stated in the rules, not some kind of secret amongst officials.

I checked up at the time on the referee that gave Lerma the red and there doesn’t seem any history there from previous games.

In an ideal world I'd like to see nobody leave but maybe get one or two to bolster the squad. Deal like Cahill (experience with a season in his engine) or loan will do. Then see what we need for next season in the summer.
Would agree with you re bolstering the squad but I think that the club considers what they've got to be good enough.

Look at Lerma’s disciplinary record this season against other AFCB players, let alone other clubs, forgetting that 1 red.

So from what that says above the player is not judged on his record so far this season but previously, so if the player has done his best to improve, that is not giving them a fair chance.

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/183/Show/England-Bournemouth
To be fair Billy it looks like he may be judged on his record and not the game he is playing in let alone the season.

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/183/Show/England-Bournemouth
Its called confirmational bias. Everyone does it, but that doesn't make it right, especially when you are doing a job, that demands impartiality.

So that nice Mr Kane, who wouldn't hurt a fly, has a go at breaking a player's ankle and he's only given a yellow based on his last red card was 10+years ago. Robertson however has obviously been a very naughty boy but came nowhere near breaking any bones and gets a red! Something is seriously wrong with the refereeing of games as we have seen in our games recently.

Its called confirmational bias. Everyone does it, but that doesn't make it right, especially when you are doing a job, that demands impartiality.

Confirmation bias is normally unconscious isn't it?

This sounds very much like a conscious decision to apply the rules differently to different players.

And as BTK says it perpetuates and exaggerates a reputation.

It seems Lerma is now found guilty of any he's accused of, damn the evidence, by virtue of being a 'bad guy' making him more vilified in the process but Kane can break someone's leg but get off with a yellow and keep his reputation clean to do it again because he didn't get a red last time.

;