AFCB Women

Expecting a relatively comfortable win, much like almost every other game this season.

Interested to see the new signings & what they add to the team.

Bournemouth East Social Club will let you in if you pay £1

Do they give 75p back if you buy a drink? If not, clearly just another blatant money grab.

I'm writing to the covid/car park idiot Councillor if not, and I'll expect nothing less than 97p and free parking for 30 mins in the Pavillion car park as compensation. I suggest others do similar.

If 75p too much, I'll see if they can wheel me across kings park in one of those chariots, usually piloted by a deadly serious bloke in his 30's dressed like Lance Armstrong, who when stationary sips vigourously on an energy drink whilst heavily panting with a look that says I'm in training for the tour de france, dont talk to me as I get in the zone for the next 100 metre dash... the sh1t wrap around shades should tell you that... and if kids/family get in my way... frankly I'll have no issues mowing them down.

Last edited:
Expecting a relatively comfortable win, much like almost every other game this season.

Interested to see the new signings & what they add to the team.
I can't go though we've got our tickets. Some may have no interest but I say good for you for going to support the girls, even if it'll be a walkover

I can't go though we've got our tickets. Some may have no interest but I say good for you for going to support the girls, even if it'll be a walkover
Maybe my post was a bit harsh.
I want my town to win at any sport, likewise the same goes for England.
But I have no interest in watching. As you say. fair play to those that do.

Do they give 75p back if you buy a drink? If not, clearly just another blatant money grab.

I'm writing to the covid/car park idiot Councillor if not, and I'll expect nothing less than 97p and free parking for 30 mins in the Pavillion car park as compensation. I suggest others do similar.

If 75p too much, I'll see if they can wheel me across kings park in one of those chariots, usually piloted by a deadly serious bloke in his 30's dressed like Lance Armstrong, who when stationary sips vigourously on an energy drink whilst heavily panting with a look that says I'm in training for the tour de france, dont talk to me as I get in the zone for the next 100 metre dash... the sh1t wrap around shades should tell you that... and if kids/family get in my way... frankly I'll have no issues mowing them down.

It's a members club so technically everyone has to pay to get in. I was in there last night for a birthday do, first time I've ever been in despite going past it loads over the years.

I asked the bloke about football fans and he says they get a fair few in on match days. They do a £5 football season ticket think where you can get in all year on football days. He said they don't open specifically for women's games but they're open tomorrow anyway.

I'm going as I didn't request a refund, and I've got no other plans.
Might go via The Wight Bear , and just sit and enjoy it, without trying to compare to the mens game (otherwise you'll be disappointed)

We've left the shooting boots at home, and 1 good free kick with some poor defending means we're 1 down

Expect to score a few 2nd half

;