Leicester City v AFC Bournemouth

Kris Temple

Now the dust has settled on the game, I’ve got to say that @lcfc was easily my favourite away media experience of the @premierleague. Every member of staff I encountered, without exception, incredibly friendly, helpful, polite. Facilities absolutely brilliant too. #afcb #lcfc

can we assume there were no sniffer dogs and plod weren't randomly filming in the media areas, then?

Mooy would be an excellent addition. What’s odd is that Eddie’s gone on and on with Gosling and Surman when it’s blindingly obvious they’re not able to do the job. Is it loyalty or does he have a master plan than relies on these two? I can’t see it.

both Mooy and Pritchard have impressed in both ours games with hudds
excellent technically, good energy and movement, and can pass with both feet
a step up on our current central midfielders (ex jeff), imo

It seems towards the end of every season the debate on here turns to who we should poach off the relegated team. Last season some of us wanted us to buy half of West Brom!

I’m not saying these Huddersfield players are terrible, but they are part of one of the worst teams in PL history. I’d like to think there are better options out there.

Finally..."Proper football"

I was thinking the same thing a week ago but after witnessing that debacle (along with the other away nightmares this season) I think I would be more entertained watching kids playing blow football with blocked straws.

Will still travel to B.H.A. Saints & Palace though, one day I might wise up!

On recruiting from relegated teams ... I’d have been happy to get Heaton when Burnley went down, or delighted to get Cairney or Sessignon if Fulham fall this season - there are many other examples. So yes to Mooy and Pritchard. What’s for sure is that without midfield recruitment we’re in trouble - we have a soft centre.

It seems towards the end of every season the debate on here turns to who we should poach off the relegated team. Last season some of us wanted us to buy half of West Brom!

I’m not saying these Huddersfield players are terrible, but they are part of one of the worst teams in PL history. I’d like to think there are better options out there.

Bringing in mercenaries with a losing mentality is not the way forward.

On recruiting from relegated teams ... I’d have been happy to get Heaton when Burnley went down, or delighted to get Cairney or Sessignon if Fulham fall this season - there are many other examples. So yes to Mooy and Pritchard. What’s for sure is that without midfield recruitment we’re in trouble - we have a soft centre.
We would have an even softer centre with Cairney in our side as highlighted by the goons on MOTD at the weekend. I reckon Lewis Cook is worth 2 of him.

;