Leicester City

His dig was the fact you don't even know what league your so called club is in. We're in the Premier league, premiership is either rugby or Scotland
Means the same f√cking thing ..the top league.. in that sport..in that Nation.Jesus Christ ..how f√cking pedantic can it get with the 'up their own @rse' merchants on this Forum ?
I'm not going to not f√cking know that am I ?

Its the PREMIER LEAGUE
You can call it what you f√cking like...it's still a free speech Nation...I'll do likewise and call it what I f√cking like.
The Money Men renamed the b@$tard from a perfectly good title..The First Division..what the f√ck was wrong with that..that it needed changing?

You can call it what you f√cking like...it's still a free speech Nation...I'll do likewise and call it what I f√cking like.
The Money Men renamed the b@$tard from a perfectly good title..The First Division..what the f√ck was wrong with that..that it needed changing?
:ROFLMAO: so speaks the man who never gets upset!!

You think I'm upset.. as opposed to 'on the wind up'. Ha hah .
Hey..if the mood swings a bit..if we don't play well v Sheffield...I might get the big rods out and see what I can reel in .....:D

All the f'ing and tone of your posts in this thread last night indicate you are in some way 'rattled' by responses.

I know you wont admit it. Just saying That's how it comes across anyway.

Queue response about forum bring flawed medium and that's not how you are in real life, down the pub :D.

We all strive in sport to reach our highest level….as a longtime AFCB devotee I only wanted my team to be promoted from the third division…further than that I never imagined back then under John Bond…the emergence of Division Two football under Harry was incredible back then…even though I never thought about Divvy One!..subsequent returns to the doldrums and near liquidation tempered any vague hopes of even getting back to the second tier as survival of league football took hold!
To now be at the top table (albeit in the lower echelons) is still so surreal….with the top teams being backed by dubious oil rich countries and The PL scared of rejecting the morals of it all and dancing to the tune of the money soaked members…the taste in the mouth is sickly and often bitter…however I want my team to be the best it can and have to swallow the corruption and elitism of the PL rulers…
I know one day we will be banged by a reason to deduct us points and get us out of the way….but then I remember how Leicester City punched them in the face once!

Are you genuinely surprised that an official refused to send off a Man Utd or Arsenal player for brawling?
Former striker McClair later told Red Army Bet: "The brawl started as it was a really bad challenge on Denis Irwin. In the heat of the moment, you don’t really understand what you’re doing, with so many people watching the game in the ground and on TV around the world.

"As with all these types of things, the referee gained control of the situation and calmed things down. I did however have to have stitches in my head and ear after being punched by Anders Limpar.

"Looking back I’d have to say it was great having people in the team who had your back, but you could also say the same about the Arsenal players."

Keith Hackett was the referee that day, and only booked Arsenal’s Anders Limpar and Nigel Winterburn at the time.

“I walked out onto the pitch at Old Trafford to officiate a game that became particularly challenging,” he told CaughtOffside.

“The game had been very enjoyable to officiate and I was wise enough to have the experience of thirty years of officiating behind me when out of nothing the game exploded into a mass brawl with twenty-one players involved.

“Sadly, I had failed to spot the instigators of the confrontation and was certainly not going to guess or issue any red cards on a gut feel.

“Twenty-one players confronted each other in the middle of the field with a lot of snarling and threatening with players holding onto each other to prevent an out-of-control escalation.

“It happened in a flash and within twenty-one seconds was back under my control with almost everyone on the pitch shouting calm down, calm down. Having not seen what had sparked the incident I could not sanction anyone with red cards.”

Last edited:
:banana:All the f'ing and tone of your posts in this thread last night indicate you are in some way 'rattled' by responses.

I know you wont admit it. Just saying That's how it comes across anyway.

Queue response about forum bring flawed medium and that's not how you are in real life, down the pub :D.
Yeah that's about it ..well it's not quite right...certainly not 'rattled' anyway.. .just setting things down as I said and maybe getting the big rods out and baiting them according to how the moods are after the Sheffield result.
The ONLY thing that winds Me up is the Premiership, PL, W@nkers, Premier League..how it's run ..VAR and Financial punishments ..Elitism. ..and all that Elitist crap indoctrinating Forum members .:loser:

Last edited:
They dance on my skin..but never quite get beneath it.... So...maybe turn Quite into Quit.
or try to engage with my Psyche and we can laugh the Cherries to a Euro Final together...
Now then 'Together' is a very important piece of 'Football Town ' philosophy.

WE can get there !

Leicester City have been charged by the Premier League with allegedly breaking spending rules during their last three seasons in the top flight.

Leicester have been referred to an independent commission for breaching profit and sustainability rules (PSR) and failing to submit audited finances.

If found guilty the Championship high-flyers could face a points deduction.

The Foxes are also subject to a separate financial probe by the English Football League (EFL).

So, if they deducted points next season they benefit to the tune of 100m plus. Then probably get relegated and benefit from parachute payments.
If I have read things correctly they still come out very well off so where's the punishment?

;