Leicester City

So, if they deducted points next season they benefit to the tune of 100m plus. Then probably get relegated and benefit from parachute payments.
If I have read things correctly they still come out very well off so where's the punishment?
Difficult call.

If punishment is applied after promotion then provided the punishment is harsh enough it could virtually cancel out a promotion. It would suit us if they were promoted with a points deduction.

I think as-is whether applied this season or next it'll only be 4-6 points and won't be enough to make any significant impact on their season certainly less impact than selling a few players at sellers' prices would. This season it'll peg them slightly behind Ipswitch and Leeds. 6 points puts them 5 and 6 behind respectively with a game in hand.

Is not really a difficult call at all.

Football has been ruined by money, and some clubs seem to be better at covering it up than others.

I doubt you could confidently name 1 team who hasn't breached FFP, but only a handful of clubs are getting punished, or targeted to be punished.

What about the big clubs for FFS?

....nothing.

We don't want to rearrange the standings with points deductions.

It's becoming a farce, just like VAR.

What next?.......points additions to help shyte clubs?

Penalties for deemed financial irregularities isn’t anything new.

Swindon had their promotion effectively cancelled when they were “demoted” and this was before the Premier League era.

Penalties for deemed financial irregularities isn’t anything new.

Swindon had their promotion effectively cancelled when they were “demoted” and this was before the Premier League era.
What about Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man United, Arsenal, Tottenham and West Ham?

All above board financially for the last 30 years?

Is not really a difficult call at all.

Football has been ruined by money, and some clubs seem to be better at covering it up than others.

I doubt you could confidently name 1 team who hasn't breached FFP, but only a handful of clubs are getting punished, or targeted to be punished.

What about the big clubs for FFS?

....nothing.

We don't want to rearrange the standings with points deductions.

It's becoming a farce, just like VAR.

What next?.......points additions to help shyte clubs?
Someones come over all Brian this morning...

What about Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man United, Arsenal, Tottenham and West Ham?

All above board financially for the last 30 years?

Not really what I was commenting on, more an observation regarding Leicester’s current position.

Been put under a transfer embargo.

Long term could be a real problem when the transfer window opens obviously.

Perhaps one day all clubs barring the ‘big six’ will start the season with a points deduction that would appease them! Let’s keep the PL real eh?

I'm having some difficulty getting my head around this one. Leicester are being punished by the PL for spending too much money to unfairly buy success in the season they got relegated because their team didn't win enough points to stay in the PL?

;