Leicester vs. Florist - who do we want to lose tonight?

Leicester vs. Florist - who do we want to lose tonight?

• Leicester win

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Forest win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ErikthViking

UTC Legend
Would Leicester's result tonight have any bearing on Saturday's match? Would a defeat increase or decrease our chances?

Or don't we care about Leicester at all and just want to see Forest go bottom with a Leicester win?

What they said.

Another Leicester defeat would I suspect result in Rodgers getting sacked just before our game with them. I'd rather they kept him on a bit longer as it seems like his shine has worn off there.

What they said.

Another Leicester defeat would I suspect result in Rodgers getting sacked just before our game with them. I'd rather they kept him on a bit longer as it seems like his shine has worn off there.

I’m not sure, from the outside looking in, it seems harsh to blame him when all Leicester have done is sell players this season?

That said, they spent an awful lot the year before if I remember right.

A draw preferable ?...a win for Leicester might incite a revival and they come to DC on a high of confidence.
A win for either creeps them up closer behind us in the table.
Forest : Who really cares - we've done them over enough times now for us to ignore or rebuff any stupid and vacuous rivalry drummed up by them.

A draw, one less point in the grand scheme of things. For us to stay up we are going to need to above at least one of Forest and Leicester I suspect

I’m not sure, from the outside looking in, it seems harsh to blame him when all Leicester have done is sell players this season?

That said, they spent an awful lot the year before if I remember right.
Also just an outsider of course, and you're probably right there's a few things going on.

A cyclical issue where a highly successful core needs to be phased out and replaced with new spending and tactics - we've seen ourselves how tricky that can be. Seems like Rodgers / Leicester haven't managed that well or spent wholly well? Rodgers struggled to get a reliable tune out of their newer lot at least. But has been told to get on with it. As more recently they've left themselves without much in the kitty to spend, Leicester spent less than us (imagine what Parker would say)!

Leicester can't afford to sack Rodgers....................a draw with a central defender sent off would be ideal, but won't happen, as VAR will save him.

I think even if he draws he'll be gone before Saturday, even given the financial cost. Then we know what would happen at the weekend.

I think a lucky Leicester win tonight gives him a stay of execution, until after the weekend when he gets sacked for losing to the (supposed) relegation certainties of AFCB.

Meanwhile, a Leicester win tonight puts Forest bottom of the table which would be most enjoyable to see.

;