Leicester vs. Florist - who do we want to lose tonight?

Leicester vs. Florist - who do we want to lose tonight?

• Leicester win

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Forest win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unless your going to try and get it across to me ( the logical thought process that is required by me and known to all others )...why bother saying anything in response ! :hmmm:
Well I'm not advocating we bring cooper in, but I'm guessing those who are, are saying Coopers managed 200+ games, whereas O'Neil has 4.
It's hard to say how many of the 20 odd signings he was involved in, but as things stand it's taking time to integrate them.

Well I'm not advocating we bring cooper in, but I'm guessing those who are, are saying Coopers managed 200+ games, whereas O'Neil has 4.
It's hard to say how many of the 20 odd signings he was involved in, but as things stand it's taking time to integrate them.

Yeah but Cooper has only managed 8 in this league...ok O' Neil even less...but it's all mathematics including the fact that Pep, Jürgen et al started their regimes at game 1 in this league albeit with huge player budgets.
I think it's evens whether Cooper and/or O'Neil can rise to mid-table with both gelling their teams over the next quarter until January....interesting to see how they compare with Fulham as things progress assuming they are all given a chance.

Why the screaming f√ck would you swap O'Neil for Cooper who has only accumulated 4 points in 8 games against Gary's 6 points in 4 games.

I keep saying it ..this f√cking Forum beggars belief !

:D I see the 'forum' is back as one of your main talking points.

:D I see the 'forum' is back as one of your main talking points.
Yep..seems so.... but i'll try to reduce the frequency as the season progresses as it seems to irk a few posters. ...I just feel the need to analyse it as a character in its own right...a sort of atmospheric entity.
.similar to how Thomas Hardy used Egdon Heath ( Canford Heath) in his novels involving Dorset !

Yep..seems so.... but i'll try to reduce the frequency as the season progresses as it seems to irk a few posters. ...I just feel the need to analyse it as a character in its own right...a sort of atmospheric entity.
.similar to how Thomas Hardy used Egdon Heath ( Canford Heath) in his novels involving Dorset !
what, he wrote: "Typical how the f/cking heath grows in one direction like f/cking sheep".?

what, he wrote: "Typical how the f/cking heath grows in one direction like f/cking sheep".?

Probably not no...he didnt swear at all as I recall....but I will check back around my extensive Library . :geek:

Hey guess what....I bet you don't like my smart @rse responses to your responses. :wack:

Last edited:
Cooper has gone from everyone thinking he was getting the sack to signing a new contract.

Cooper has gone from everyone thinking he was getting the sack to signing a new contract.
Obviously backing him to keep them up which is fair enough but how much do Forest fans trust their owners to stick by him if they keep losing?

Some of ours have signed new deals then been sacked for ecample not long afterwards!

Wow. A tremendous amount of credit to Forest for this. I do love seeing a bit of loyalty and gratitude in football. It's so hard to come by these days.

On the other hand....hahahahaha. Forest looked completely devoid of confidence against Leicester in the week. I actually think they need a change if they've got any hope of staying up.

;