Lerma plays.....

Wasn’t there a spell when someone or other played Lerma in a more advanced position (a number 8 if you like) with some success. I vaguely remember that but am blowed if I can recall the details. Or am I hallucinating?

I think it was JT.

I have noticed this all season. He is one of those players whose value is more apparent when he is out - I mean this positively in that he does a lot of important unnoticed work.
For Colombia he will play against Brasil et al so be must be very capable at a high level.

No real logic to my observation but it seems to be a truth. As a defensive midfielder he is less likely to provide the flair and invention we so badly want to see. However his presence does coincide with our better results. He's our best competitive player and never seems to drop in intensity unlike Billing for example. He's never anonymous on the pitch. I think that mentality might then rub off on others. I'm clutching at straws but I think he's our talisman. Go Jeff!
I rest my case....

Will be interesting to see if Allan gets an increase in the ban for refusing to walk after getting sent off just now against Newcastle. Add the abuse he hurled at the 4th official on way down the tunnel.

I
Will be interesting to see if Allan gets an increase in the ban for refusing to walk after getting sent off just now against Newcastle. Add the abuse he hurled at the 4th official on way down the tunnel.

Indeed.... That aside, I didn't see why it was a red.

;