Little old Bournemouth

KK is going on ignore for me - he’s a troll plain and simple who fishes for responses to fill his sad deluded and negative existence. No bite on this hook.
The only thing is Hinton aka cherrybright/smhinto is back on here. Trying to be less negative but that will change. A replacement. Lol.

This thread is.... truly bizarre. I haven't been this excited since the start of '15-'16. It's going to be a difficult and likely underwhelming start but I'm reserving judgement until we're a third of the way in. I can't wait to see what Andoniball serves up once we hit our stride.

Honestly I'm more excited. I thought we'd get pasted week in/week out in 15/16.

Problem with younger fans ...and some older...is that they get immersed in daft arguments about which players we should sign, their price and wages, contracts etc...all financial crap that they can't do anything about ..why waste time arguing the toss about it...
We are fans...just support what gets put out on the pitch...thats our role.

Yes but some find it interesting. Yeah sometimes trescends into negativity, but I think that's the nature of people being particularly passionate about football (especially those who sign up to their clubs forum).

Plus (as you like to point out from time to time ;)) the way forums are, the dynamics of debate are different from face to face.

If we only could talk about what we could influence ie cheering the team on (using your example), there'd be hardly any posts on any forum!! People discuss the minute details of pretty much any topic you'd care to think about on forums. Usually because they find it fun, interesting or useful in some way, even if you don't.

With the media trying to up Newcastle any team outside the 7 big clubs are little and mean nothing to the media.
When a little team beats a big team its all about how bad the big team were.

Can’t ever expect anything better because we are such a small club.

Can’t question why we don’t have a fit senior right back a week before the season starts.

Now I know why Foley is keen to add a younger demographic to the fan base and phase out some of the older generation, how can we ever expect to aspire to go any further when such a large proportion of our fan base are stuck in such a small club mentality? The older demographic of our fan base will never see past us being a little fish. Well guess what, Foley wants us to be better than that, and he also wants a younger more energetic and ambitious fan base to lead us into that era. Either drop the small club mentality or go and support an actual small club. We NEED to want and expect better.
I am 58 and I don’t see us as little Bournemouth. I want a bigger ground to let in younger fans and I want us to be ambitious

So f**** off and also…..try supporting your team more

Yes but some find it interesting. Yeah sometimes trescends into negativity, but I think that's the nature of people being particularly passionate about football (especially those who sign up to their clubs forum).

Plus (as you like to point out from time to time ;)) the way forums are, the dynamics of debate are different from face to face.

If we only could talk about what we could influence ie cheering the team on (using your example), there'd be hardly any posts on any forum!! People discuss the minute details of pretty much any topic you'd care to think about on forums. Usually because they find it fun, interesting or useful in some way, even if you don't.
Virtually my whole input to the Forum is Fun based...99% of the time ..I'm sat here laughing my cock off at what responses I've engineered ! :banana:

I'm starting to think Vitals secretly rolled out project "Waz" about three seasons ago. We were the trial run and now there is one on every team's message board to drive visitor engagement up.
We are all part of a mega social media experiment. Project Waz has proven very successful in driving traffic. Explained by the fact that we only have a couple of "good news" threads ("wildlife", NEJ) and multitudes of argumentative stuff.

;