Liverpool v AFC Bournemouth

If the Reds just did happen to thrash our Cherries on the way to the Title...then they will have deserved to lift the trophy!
We are an Obstacle to overcome..lf nothing else! Klopp well knows that unfortunatley! But heres hoping!

Sorry, am having a slow day so decided to check out this "Echo" site that I often hear about. Look what I found attributed to "cherrybright" 5 hours ago.

"A big ask is putting it very mildly indeed. Who in their right mind would be sure of getting anything away from home at Anfield with four key players missing in the form of Clyne, Wilson, Brooks and probably Lerma?? This is the back-bone of the side missing for Christ's sake! This will just be a damage limitation exercise and will unfortunately it will be game over as soon as Liverpool get their noses in front and take the lead.

All we can hope for is that Southampton beat Cardiff in order to maintain our 11 point cushion from the bottom three. Otherwise we could be down to 8 points after losing this one. Then we will be looking over our shoulders as we have to play both Arsenal and Man City, two games of which losses will more than likely occur in all fairness".

1. It's virtually identical to what @wellsworld posted last Monday (#21 on this thread). Quelle surprise.
2. Spot the logic flaw in the highlighted sentence.

Gone (happily) but not forgotten.

Gee TJ, thanks for bringing back the "cheer".
I think wellsworld was copying and pasting from CB's echo comments, wasn't he?
Yes, looks like it, but it was last Monday. I infer therefore that cb posted the virtually identical comments on OHEC on at least two occasions. As I said "quelle surprise". Did you spot the logic flaw?

If the Reds just did happen to thrash our Cherries on the way to the Title...then they will have deserved to lift the trophy!
We are an Obstacle to overcome..lf nothing else! Klopp well knows that unfortunatley! But heres hoping!

We have our secret weapon in Jordan Ibe who will eager I guess to impress his old club.?

The longer the game goes on and they don't score, panic will set in and our Ryan will score a hat trick and be carried off on the shoulders of his team mates with the 3 points securely in his back pocket. , Roy of the Rovers stuff today.

Ive just gone sleep, into a dream,
About the fortunes of our team,
Hearts will be broken,
No..I aint exactly jokin,
Yes Sir, yes sir, three bags full,
Jurgens a Rabbit, Eddies a Bull,
Eleven Cherries, fit to wear the jersey,
Will take three points and dance on the Mersey.

Well we've been awake for nearly an hour, the Good Lady's going about her business and we should be on the Jumbulance a'rockin' and a'rollin towards Liverpool at 6 o'clock : )

Well on our way now. Over half way there, breakfast at Warwick, arrived with club coaches and Yellow coach, 5 in total plus the Jumbulance : )
No Mr Trent today apparently he's solar powered and needed to go for a mid season warm weather break. Last time I spoke to him, he didn't know whether to fly down in his jet or take the yacht (how the other half live ) : )

Ive just gone sleep, into a dream,
About the fortunes of our team,
Hearts will be broken,
No..I aint exactly jokin,
Yes Sir, yes sir, three bags full,
Jurgens a Rabbit, Eddies a Bull,
Eleven Cherries, fit to wear the jersey,
Will take three points and dance on the Mersey.

Sounds like an LSD infused Beatles lyric !
(Agree with the sentiment though Bill)

Well on our way now. Over half way there, breakfast at Warwick, arrived with club coaches and Yellow coach, 5 in total plus the Jumbulance : )
No Mr Trent today apparently he's solar powered and needed to go for a mid season warm weather break. Last time I spoke to him, he didn't know whether to fly down in his jet or take the yacht (how the other half live ) : )

JCL!

The Uber fans were at Warwick at seven.

Sounds like an LSD infused Beatles lyric !
(Agree with the sentiment though Bill)
Cheers! I always feel the need for a mixture of madness and enthusiasm toward the club....I became like it as a 10 year old stood on the South End terrace, with Dad moaning and stressing for the full 90 minutes....I respected him for his loyal presence from 1927 to 2000 when he died.. but omg he could have given Minty a run for his money....I had to rebel in my own way!

I've seen him in the back of a Capri,with a man wearing a high viz jacket leaving the Lincoln area,he looked happy though

;