Lloyd Kelly

In fifa 23 which does a detailed analysis using real data Kelly and Zab are both 73 rated pace out of 100 and Senesi 61.

If my dad was still alive he’d say ‘what’s their pace over ten yards and their speed of thought though’.
How strange..
My dad would of asked the dame

I play a lot of FIFA. It’s always been remarkably accurate when you play as Bournemouth and they pour a lot of effort into the stats side. There’s very few of the stats on any of the competencies that surprise you and the players play exactly like the side.

That said… if a player is 72 or 76 pace is there much difference or could you tell im not sure! Always made me laugh that the strongest player to knock off the ball in the entire world used to be Akinfenwa (or however you spell it) which drew him a cult following in all corners of this globe. Kids in Argentina picking a Wycombe forward to see if it was true…

Pace is king in fifa...has been for decades online. I played ultimate team a fair bit last year, and the meta was still very much Pace... teams full of traore (wolves) and fast otherwise mediocre players in real life. at the beginning anyway before they start the ridiculous non stop supply of new boosted, even quicker player cards.

Slow but otherwise workd class players go for peanuts as the game can't really utilise their intelligence to make up for being sluggish (toni kroos and pirlo, when he was still playing). So they're almost useless to most.

Can't say I saw anyone using akinfenwa, but then I don't play with silver/bronze cards...

Last edited:
Wasn't Kelly in the top three CBs in the PL for top speed last season? Based on actual in game stats.
not sure about CBs but Stacey was 3rd fastest defender and believe it or not smith was 5th for recorded top speeds last season up to 30th march

He's not seemed quite right for us since Parker left. A move could be good for us and a decent new start for him. I say get another left back and possibly centre back in and wish him well with all our thanks for doing a good job for us in the 2021-22 season.

Times are saying Spurs will come back with a bigger bid:

"Tottenham historically like to do late deals and are set to increase their offer for Lloyd Kelly after Bournemouth rejected a £20 million bid for the centre back."

Watch this space.

not sure about CBs but Stacey was 3rd fastest defender and believe it or not smith was 5th for recorded top speeds last season up to 30th march
Smudge is a machine. Okay, so he's nolomger in his prime, but what an amazing character/player to have. He'll give his all whether he starts, is sub, plays on right or even on left (although left is not ideal). Very passionate player. Gets himself into trouble sometimes because of it but 100% commitment.

I just checked and David Pearl is the owner of Structadene and the vice president at Spurs.

Therefore I suggest if they want Kelly, we'll have:

£20m in cash flat, none dependant on clauses, plus one Dean Court stadium please.

Use the money to buy the Norwich centre back and get a left back in on loan.

Happy days all round.

Calling him a ‘Rolls Royce’ signing for Spurs.

Ideally needing to add another centre-back to their ranks before Friday evening's 11pm transfer deadline, Bournemouth defender Lloyd Kelly is the latest player to be mentioned in regards to a move to Tottenham. In what is expected to be a very busy day at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Spurs fans, and Ange Postecoglou for that matter, will be hopeful that another defender signs on the dotted line before the cut-off point.

Coming through the system at Bristol City and going on to make 48 appearances for the Robins, the 24-year-old made the step up to the Premier League in the summer of 2019 after sealing a move to Bournemouth. Excelling for the Cherries and later going on to wear the captain's armband at times during the 2021/22 season, the versatile defender was later confirmed as captain on a permanent basis in March 2022.

Very good on the ball and building play from the back, Kelly, who represented England Under-21s ten times, is also blessed with pace and his attributes make him the ideal defender for Postecoglou's system. So what exactly have the Bristol-born defender's previous managers said about him? football.london takes a look below.

Surely the club can make some decent MONEY by getting a few of the development squad up to PL standard...isn't that what it's for....or if they don't sell them they would earn points and progress with their play once they get into the team.

Surely the club can make some decent MONEY by getting a few of the development squad up to PL standard...isn't that what it's for....or if they don't sell them they would earn points and progress with their play once they get into the team.
you can't just click your fingers and make someone better, people can only be trained so much before natural talent is needed if it isn't there then it isn't there

I'm interested in how you interpret the word support.
As in one of the dictionary definitions ...probably.

Or just speaking highly of him, not being unnecessarily critical and appreciating his contribution to our current status.

As you know I don't attend games....so that's not much f√cking use is it !

;