London Cherries

With close season in full swing and therefore little to talk about (other than when we can and cannot play Leeds), I was curious to know just how many of this board are London based Cherries like myself? In recent weeks/months I’ve seen a few cherries shirts wondering around Battersea park, so there must be a few of us…

Clapham Common for me.

As you can see my username is London Cherry but I’m more Surrey than London now. Live in Fetcham, near Leatherhead. Used to live in Walton on Thames. When I first used the site I was closer to outskirts London!! I still find it strange if someone else is wearing a Bournemouth top, but it’s a lot more prevalent now!!

With close season in full swing and therefore little to talk about (other than when we can and cannot play Leeds), I was curious to know just how many of this board are London based Cherries like myself? In recent weeks/months I’ve seen a few cherries shirts wondering around Battersea park, so there must be a few of us…

Clapham Common for me.
Old Town or The Windmill for a pint?

Wearing an afcb shirt can be misleading. Said hello to a lad in skipton many years ago as he was wearing an afcb shirt. Looked bemused - didn’t realise it was our kit as his local Sunday side had bought a job lot and he wore it as liked it !

Clapham Common for me.
My son lives in Clapham and often has a walk/run down to the river and Battersea. He’ll often wear some Cherries stuff so there’s a fair chance you’ve seen him.
We celebrated The Valley in the Falcon and often go there after London games to maximise drinking time before I get the train back.

As you can see my username is London Cherry but I’m more Surrey than London now. Live in Fetcham, near Leatherhead. Used to live in Walton on Thames. When I first used the site I was closer to outskirts London!! I still find it strange if someone else is wearing a Bournemouth top, but it’s a lot more prevalent now!!
Wow - Fetcham/Leatherhead - as a child spent many hours walking along the Downs with my Grandad - my family were from Mickleham (going back generations)