Luis Sinisterra

I only 'bore' 'some' of those that ain't got me on Ignore !
I probably only do it because I don't like the elitist attitudes of many on the Forum....I'm not totally sure now though...I'll have to consult myself in my next delve into Introspection...you know..get an update !

Hey up.....there's quite a few unpopular dudes on these threads...getting regularly torpedoed for their comments and views...quite toxic I'd say !

Last edited:
Will say this once more only as I'm boring myself let alone others by saying the same thing. The issue if WHETHER HE WAS HAPPY TO GO OR WAS PUSHED. It sounds, despite what Ireola and Farke have said, that HE WAS FAR FROM HAPPY to go, and he was pushed into it to make space for another player. That's my issue.

Even if that's true, and I think you're massively stretching in your conclusion, so what? That's football

I only ' bore' some of those that ain't got me on Ignore !
I probably only do it because I don't like the elitist attitudes of many on the Forum....I'm not totally sure now though...I'll have to consult myself in my next delve into Introspection...you know..get an update !

Hey up.....there's quite a few unpopular dudes on these threads...getting regularly torpedoed for their comments and views...quite toxic I'd say !

What are you fucking talking about Brian? This thread is about the signing of a player and another one leaving. It's not about you and your endless obsession with yourself.

What are you fucking talking about Brian? This thread is about the signing of a player and another one leaving. It's not about you and your endless obsession with yourself.
I was just reacting to a comment directed at myself by another...same as you do frequently.
.btw what CAN you talk about safely on this bloody 'Forum' other than players positions and formations....without incurring the wrath of the age old forum clique...I still feel like a newcomer after circa 5 years !
I seem to be one of a very small group that aim any vitriol at the flawed Premier League..but it seems that because the Cherries are in it...that seems 'out of bounds' to critique it in any way !

This bloody Forum baffles me as much now as in my first few forays into it....which were somewhat of a disaster.....and cemented my reputation as is now perceived.

It's possible that I'll knock this crap on the head next May..I don't know for now....but still remain a Cherry in private . Many will hope so. F√ck em !

I was just reacting to a comment directed at myself by another...same as you do frequently.
.btw what CAN you talk about safely on this bloody 'Forum' other than players positions and formations....without incurring the wrath of the age old forum clique...I still feel like a newcomer after circa 5 years !
I seem to be one of a very small group that aim any vitriol at the flawed Premier League..but it seems that because the Cherries are in it...that seems 'out of bounds' to critique it in any way !

This bloody Forum baffles me as much now as in my first few forays into it....which were somewhat of a disaster.....and cemented my reputation as is now perceived.

It's possible that I'll knock this crap on the head next May..I don't know for now....but still remain a Cherry in private . Many will hope so. F√ck em !
Never known someone complain about something so much that they spend so much time engaging with!

Never known someone complain about something so much that they spend so much time engaging with!
Well you have now and that's what you've perceived...that's how it is I guess...there is a lot wrong in Football...the PL especially...so it is there to criticise if you want to.
If we don't bring up subjects to get opinions on ..what is the point of a Forum. ?

Last edited:
Well you have now and that's what you've perceived...that's how it is I guess...there is a lot wrong in Football...the PL especially...so it is there to criticise if you want to.
If we don't bring up subjects to get opinions on ..what is the point of a Forum. ?

The main issue is you post a rant on every thread regardless of topic and the conversations others are having.

There is a Premier League thread, post it on there, go nuts, get into a debate on it etc. Then you can leave the other threads for others to discuss the original topic or whatever it has naturally evolved/ gone on a tangent about.

Think of it like a pub, loads of groups all around different tables discussing different topics. Your posts are the equivalent of slamming the door open, shouting whatever it is on your mind, interrupting everyone and then moaning why people tell you to shut up.

Think of it like a pub, loads of groups all around different tables discussing different topics. Your posts are the equivalent of slamming the door open, shouting whatever it is on your mind, interrupting everyone and then moaning why people tell you to shut up.
Thanks for that wonderful mental image DJ :thumbup:
It was a nice simile, nail on head :)

In the podcast AI mentions his man management style being based on total honesty. I'd be surprised if he wasn't honest with Anthony about areas we were looking to improve and his chances of playing.

Anthony was within his rights to refuse the loan and the Sinisterra deal probably would've fallen through but he didn't and while it's a shame it's at Leeds it really sounds like a positive move for AFCB and Anthony based on Farke's comments:

Farke, though, insists the Hackney-born star was desperate to make the move and now claims he is set for a “pretty important role” for the Whites this season.

“I think with Jaidon Anthony I think we found the best possible option because he’s a proven Championship player, he’s delivered with many good performances for Bournemouth on this level,” said Farke.

“He has started the first games on Premier League level and has played so many games in Premier League level, brilliant lad, also really desperate to be here.”

“He’s still an age where he can improve. You can’t compare him with Luis because he was a proven international player and Jaidon is still young, we want to improve and want to work with him but he has also lots of quality and lots of potential to work with him.”

Exactly. Tbh I think this is a great opportunity for Anthony. Expect Leeds will be near the top and getting regular starts, exposure in a successful team may actually be better for him and us after this season, versus being 3rd choice, in and out of the team... more likely a sub appearance for 10-20 mins here and there with us.

Exactly. Tbh I think this is a great opportunity for Anthony. Expect Leeds will be near the top and getting regular starts, exposure in a successful team may actually be better for him and us after this season, versus being 3rd choice, in and out of the team... more likely a sub appearance for 10-20 mins here and there with us.
Jaidon is of an age and ability such that he needs to play regularly. I get that maybe the situation at Leeds is not optimal off the pitch, but in the bigger picture this move is likely to benefit him and AFCB both. He should consider abandoning social media, probably.

The main issue is you post a rant on every thread regardless of topic and the conversations others are having.

There is a Premier League thread, post it on there, go nuts, get into a debate on it etc. Then you can leave the other threads for others to discuss the original topic or whatever it has naturally evolved/ gone on a tangent about.

Your last paragraph ..a cleverly constructed analogy .. and I have little defence to that...if we are seeking a perfect system....Is something I need to run through my head..to be beneficial to all maybe....and maybe a few others can take note of it...as I'm not the only thread disrupter.

Reactions: DJ
So ...so....Sinisterra is going to be beneficial to 'AfcBournemouth'...Boscombe that is....theoretically !

And neatly...neatly... Anthony will assist Leeds Utd in getting out of the Championship... . again...our dear friends in North Yorkshire that is...

In Theory... mes ami .. in Theory !

I'm 'on thread' btw. ..so far... and ....Oh how entertaining is this ?

Leeds were a nice old club when they played in blue and yellow quarters pre - ..Don Revie Era...one of the first English clubs to employ a black man...Albert Johannason from S.Africa....he was top draw....and so is the boy Anthony !
Where can we go with this post now...

.. ah yeah I know....

.. .Sinisterra helps keep us up....and Anthony helps get them up...Neat and Tidy.. in Theory.
.And then.. in the Wonder of it all.. Anthony comes back to US a better player...and we already have Sinisterra permanent...
....but Leeds get relegated again in 24-25 because they ain't got Anthony any more.. :ROFLMAO:

....in Theory... and ... 'on thread '...

Last edited:
Sinisterra helps keep us up....and Anthony helps get them up...Neat and Tidy.. in Theory.
.And then.. in the Wonder of it all.. Anthony comes back to US a better player...and we already have Sinisterra permanent...
wasn't part of the deal the option to buy part if Leeds get promoted then we don't automatically get him for a set price we have to negotiate a deal

wasn't part of the deal the option to buy part if Leeds get promoted then we don't automatically get him for a set price we have to negotiate a deal

Sinisterra has joined the Premier League side on loan and the YEP understands the Cherries have an option to buy him that will only kick in if Leeds fail to get promoted. The Whites would recover a fee in excess of the £20m they paid for him when he arrived from Feyenoord in 2022.

Sinisterra has joined the Premier League side on loan and the YEP understands the Cherries have an option to buy him that will only kick in if Leeds fail to get promoted. The Whites would recover a fee in excess of the £20m they paid for him when he arrived from Feyenoord in 2022.

Reading a lot of Leeds press since the Anthony accusations which aren't mentioned anywhere and it surprised me how sycophantic they all are.

;