Luis Sinisterra

The more you all lay into R&R one after the other in cliquey unison...the more he is likely to post his stuff FFS.
Quite a bit of what he posts has elements of truth.

The likes of Boris live and breathe for this type of poster Brian, you should know that by now.
Boris who... ? Is there a real Boris on the Forum...or do you mean he with the floppy barnet ?
Edit: it's ok I've just realised . yeah I should have known !

Last edited:
The more you all lay into R&R one after the other in cliquey unison...the more he is likely to post his stuff FFS.
Quite a bit of what he posts has elements of truth.
The truth! We can't have that now can we! You know what its like on here i.e. Unless ones comments are ultra squeaky clean, super duper positive and mega nice one will be despatched to the salt mines! LOL

The likes of Boris live and breathe for this type of poster Brian, you should know that by now.
Take a breath.
Disagree with you and we are all fools.
What I post about realism boy is true, not an opinion.
look at you siding with the forum racist.
You are a wet paper bag waz. It won’t belong if things go astray you’ll be wetting your nappy again.

Last edited:
That’s merely one of countless contradictions. The latest was reference to a daughter whereas it wasn’t too long ago when he said he didn’t have time for relationships or children. It’s all quite amusing :grinning:
I don't think Brian and Doom and Despair are the same person?

Brian has often mentioned a daughter in the Swansea area, whereas I think Death & Destruction stated no time for relationships.

Also Brian hounded the miserable one from this site when he was posting as Cherrybright - and whilst Brian is often a little on the strange side, I think hounding oneself off the site would be weird even by Brian's standards.

I don't think Brian and Doom and Despair are the same person?

Brian has often mentioned a daughter in the Swansea area, whereas I think Death & Destruction stated no time for relationships.

Also Brian hounded the miserable one from this site when he was posting as Cherrybright - and whilst Brian is often a little on the strange side, I think hounding oneself off the site would be weird even by Brian's standards.
He has changed since ' cherrybright' I reckon...and I only assumed it was me that hounded him off..it might not have been me.
Yeah I lived near Swansea( Ammanford) for three years after moving from Hull ( 3 years,) in my first marriage period.
I am ME ... no one else like it worldwide I hope !

Last edited:
Watched him warming up before the game and at half time. Tossing it off and completely disinterested. We didn’t even need him and lost a bloke that can cover a few positions and was better for team spirit.
Your opinion is tainted by your disdain for Blake & Hughes. If you can come to terms with that you might find inner peace. And some support for the team.

Watched him warming up before the game and at half time. Tossing it off and completely disinterested. We didn’t even need him and lost a bloke that can cover a few positions and was better for team spirit.

He’s played the grand total of about 50 mins for us and you feel you can judge him on that.

You’re getting more and more bitter about Hughes and Blake (recruitment kept us up last season) by the day. Sad

He’s played the grand total of about 50 mins for us and you feel you can judge him on that.

You’re getting more and more bitter about Hughes and Blake (recruitment kept us up last season) by the day. Sad
If I’m getting more and more bitter (I’m not) by the day it’s because the evidence is growing by the day at the scandalous waste of cash on average players most of whom play in the same position.

Im not a bitter person BC though. Disappointment would be the thing.

Sinistera is clearly a quality player. The fact that he looks so bad already playing for us is more a reflection of the fact we don’t really have any coherent strategy, rather than on him himself. We are such a dysfunctional side that just throwing him on and hoping he produces something is never likely to work.

;