Luton away tickets

Mrs B lived in Luton for a lot of her childhood, and I met her whilst on a night out in Dunstable (just to confirm, she was no longer a child at that point!)
I offered her the opportunity to visit her old town for her birthday given it is very same day as the match, sadly she declined. So I've bitten the bullet and will not be going to this one, taking her out for dinner locally instead. I'm not going to risk travel issues and try to get the match in, and home in time for dinner booking
But for this reason, and this one alone, I am hoping it gets moved to the Sunday for TV and I win both ways

I think she saw through the real reason to 'visit her old town'

First time I’ll have to wait for a point drop I think, given my 15 points. Do all the point drops happen at 10am?

First time I’ll have to wait for a point drop I think, given my 15 points. Do all the point drops happen at 10am?
I’d definitely call the ticket office to check this after this morning’s applications, as it’s likely to be a scramble on Thursday.

Sorted by 5 past 10, first time we've had to use "The Waiting Room". It worked so I'm not complaining. I do hope they've improved their wheelchair facilities, last time was remarkable for all the wrong reasons. So bad, the Trentmeister booked his holiday to avoid it : )

Just got mine after quite a bit of a delay in the processing. I'm not sure that I've got the best seat but I have a ticket.

The tickets appear to be going very quickly as evidenced by the grey dots for tickets sold certainly outnumbered the green.

Just been told just been told that there are a lot of people buying in person at DC as well.

A couple hours late to the party due to various work obligations (priorities right?!) and I can't believe how many have gone already.

Looking unlikely that they’ll be many left for the points drop?
Anyone with 16+ points not going and want me to secure their point for them?!

Crazy decision for the next point drop to go straight from 16 to 10 when it’s going to pretty much sell out on 16 points anyway. Why not drop it a point a day?

Thursday morning is going to be a real bun fight.

I've never been more nervous trying to buy tickets! The waiting room countdown is not good for the blood pressure. I managed to get before it sold out but I put it down more to luck than judgement. Luton is such a dump anyway I don't know why we're killing ourselves to go there!

;