Luton away tickets

Sucks... Really wanted to go to this one, but there you go... Taste of our own medicine for once with our tinpot away allocation :)

Think this has to be the first time in god knows how long Ive not been able to get a ticket for an away game...
Same. In fact I think it’s my first ever time. 15 away points but wasn’t quick enough this morning.

How did you manage that? I was in the waiting room at 9:57, got into the site at 10:02 and they didn't have any tickets.
I got into the waiting room at a few minutes to 10, not sure exact time, got onto the ticket site at 10.01 and selected tickets immediately, Pure luck I guess

**************** - didn’t realise you could get into the waiting room before 10.
That’s a little life lesson for next time.
:confused:
I didn't know either. I was just sat in front of the screen and the ticket screen changed into the waiting room screen, probably about 9.55.

I got into the waiting room at a few minutes to 10, not sure exact time, got onto the ticket site at 10.01 and selected tickets immediately, Pure luck I guess
Likewise. I also went for the auto seat selection, which normally I would never do, but when I looked to see if I could move them there was nothing left. 3 tickets nowhere near each other, but beggars can't be choosers. I guess we should be impressed that we must have close to 1200 supporters with at least 16 away points.

Oddly enough I've actually just managed to bag one. Was supposed to be getting them for pals too. Unlucky.

Likewise. I also went for the auto seat selection, which normally I would never do, but when I looked to see if I could move them there was nothing left. 3 tickets nowhere near each other, but beggars can't be choosers. I guess we should be impressed that we must have close to 1200 supporters with at least 16 away points.
I thought that but I guess the reality is it's only 8 away games each season for the last two seasons...

I went to choose seats for 4 together but they were not available so did auto and got 2x2.
Now I am really looking forward to my first visit to Luton since I played there when some mates hired the plastic pitch for a game ! I trust the standard of play will be a bit better than that day !!!!!

Oddly enough I've actually just managed to bag one. Was supposed to be getting them for pals too. Unlucky.
I had similar. Managed to get 1 ticket at about 10:20. I assume it was in someone’s basket and they didn’t then complete the transaction. Does leave me a ticket short though, so if anyone has any spare?!

I've never been more nervous trying to buy tickets! The waiting room countdown is not good for the blood pressure. I managed to get before it sold out but I put it down more to luck than judgement. Luton is such a dump anyway I don't know why we're killing ourselves to go there!
Yeah Luton is awful.

I'll take the ticket off your hands so you don't have to suffer.

DM me.

I went to choose seats for 4 together but they were not available so did auto and got 2x2.
Now I am really looking forward to my first visit to Luton since I played there when some mates hired the plastic pitch for a game ! I trust the standard of play will be a bit better than that day !!!!!
Last time we played there it was unreserved seating. Although the match ticket had a row and seat number, you didn't have to sit in it. It was basically a free for all. Don't know if being safe standing will change this.

;