Luton Town v AFC Bournemouth

That and the ground he covers, making tackles, pressing, finding pockets of space to keep the play ticking and moving.

If the rest of the midfield played like he does…
I actually think he could be the answer to the number eight conundrum. The question then is who plays on the right?

I actually think he could be the answer to the number eight conundrum. The question then is who plays on the right?
It don't bode well for the run in.....Blackburn on a tunnel- vision mission and the Fulham free scoring like we did in 14/15...We is play- off material now I reckons....
We messes around with the team too much..and not keeping the same team for the FA Cup game and today disturbed the consistency and momentum. Best available team out- every game..the only way ! Keep saying It !
Mepham in and out....Pearson occasional...Billing not even in the squad today....wha' he got, woodworm or somfin'..?
.and all the Hype and Hoo Hah about this Laird...then we don't plays 'im innit !
Does Lewis Cook relate to anything ....because I'm buggered if I can see what it is...and I don't fink he can !
When we got to 2-2 Scotty Parker wuz a Genius....now we have to get the Queen to take his Suit and Ties away ....

I specs we gonna get loads of waffle and nonsense now...up to midnight !

Scotty's dress sense today was appalling...he can't knot a tie proper and that collar of his cardigan sticking up..untidy...

...TRACKSUIT !!!!!!!
And add to that our number 6 was really poor and too easilly duped on 2 goals

This current squad is nowhere near the EH promotion one for excitement, entertainment, passion and ability to see off the opposition. We were renowned as the come back kings with our fast flowing one touch style of football. Sadly this current squad is much less consistent in performance and does not possess the ball skills needed to get automatic promotion. For me the loss of Cookie to Forest was unforgivable and has weakoned our defence significantly. But then again my opinions might not be everyone’s.

Come Waz, you can do better than that.

Where's the anger and passion?

I was so pissed off with today that I spent the afternoon gardening.
Not so angry after today, just a bit sad. Even when we were winning I could see these weaknesses in our game, I wanted to believe that we could still sustain results over the season but unfortunately it looks as though I was right. We aren’t good enough for top two.

Missed Billing.
Kilkenny is a better option than Cook.
Our set pieces were pretty poor.
It seems to me that in mostly every match I’ve seen there are periods of time when we give control of the game away…like we did in those last 10 minutes.
Every team that presses high against us often causes us problems.
All of these are issues that Scott Parker can solve.
Let’s not get over depressed chums.

There has been an incredible amount of Bullsh*t spun about how good this crop of players is over the past 2/3 years..an unbelievably incredible amount....you can only really judge it by Results over a season.

...the worst of it and most embarrassing has been that put down about Lewis Cook, Lerma....and Pearson...Christ guys..they just ain't that good ! ( if you 3 bods are reading this...look get yo'selves down a pub and work out some way of upping your games and becoming a Legendary Trio like Ball, Harvey and Kendall.

Now then..that will upset not a few....but whoaa hang on....just...just ease back...take yer Money, Fame and PL goggles off. ..resist getting into my secret 'Elite' Hall of Fame and see it for what it is.. . something that is ENTIRELY dependant on Leadership and Dressing Room Spirit...as well as some degree of Talent.

I dearly want my Cherries to be annihilating the best of Europe...and subsequently anything Brazil and Argentina can rustle up..

But..we have to be truthful and hold a Cherry Outfit to Account any any given point.
It is Essential..

Missed Billing.
Kilkenny is a better option than Cook.
Our set pieces were pretty poor.
It seems to me that in mostly every match I’ve seen there are periods of time when we give control of the game away…like we did in those last 10 minutes.
Every team that presses high against us often causes us problems.
All of these are issues that Scott Parker can solve.
Let’s not get over depressed chums.

And You dear Sir.. get yourself 'high pressing' against some of them there 'Nuns'... :D

Not so angry after today, just a bit sad. Even when we were winning I could see these weaknesses in our game, I wanted to believe that we could still sustain results over the season but unfortunately it looks as though I was right. We aren’t good enough for top two.

They're in the top two, of course they are good enough the just have to be more clinical in games like these.

That and the ground he covers, making tackles, pressing, finding pockets of space to keep the play ticking and moving.

If the rest of the midfield played like he does…
I'm struggling to succinctly say what I'm thinking.
Agree with all of what you say here, and if that was his role, then fine. But I thought we were getting more than that. His final pass, that last piece of the jigsaw that can make the difference between scoring(himself or teammate) seems missing.
You either put it on a plate, or give your mate a bit if work to do as its 1/2 yard out from perfect, reducing likelihood of scoring.
I'm probably being harsh, but just feels all his good work, endeavour and yards covered deserves more, and it just doesn't happen as often as I'd hoped. It's that last 5% of quality that's missing.
This is purely gut feeling with no evidence of course, and what do I know

Feels like we don't have a plan B, if the opposition do their homework and nullify Solanke we merely make like for like changes e.g. lowe for Anthony. The tippy tappy try and pass our way into the net feels so ingrained in Bournemouth we literally know no other way, it's been this way since Eddie, Tindall, Parker - don't get me wrong when it works we look fantastic, but when opposition set up to counter this way of play we persist. I can understand why we are trying to sign dykes or Moore, add a new dynamic to the game, a plan B.

Would also love to see lerma take more shots outside the box, he has a rocket but no one seems to have a go (other then Christie's grass cutters)

Feels like we don't have a plan B, if the opposition do their homework and nullify Solanke we merely make like for like changes e.g. lowe for Anthony. The tippy tappy try and pass our way into the net feels so ingrained in Bournemouth we literally know no other way, it's been this way since Eddie, Tindall, Parker - don't get me wrong when it works we look fantastic, but when opposition set up to counter this way of play we persist. I can understand why we are trying to sign dykes or Moore, add a new dynamic to the game, a plan B.

Would also love to see lerma take more shots outside the box, he has a rocket but no one seems to have a go (other then Christie's grass cutters)
2nd half today was plan B that got us back in the game.

;